2015 games for Nintendo systems

Odo

Let's talk about it.

I know that we need to wait for E3, but I think we can post some ideas, bets, wishes, hunches, anything about big titles.

That's what I know so far:

Released

WiiU
  1. Kirby and the Rainbow Curve
  2. Mario vs DK Tipping Stars
  3. Mario Part 10
  4. (April) Affordable Space Adventures
  5. (May) Splatoon
  6. (May) Swords & Soldiers II
  7. (May) Legend of Kay: Anniversary
  8. (June) Art Academy Home Studio
  9. (June) Lego Jurassic World
  10. (June) Never Alone
  11. (June) Don't Starve
  12. (June) Earthbound Beginnings
  13. (August) Disney Infinity 3.0
  14. (September) Super Mario Maker
  15. (September) LEGO Dimensions
  16. (October) Yoshi's Woolly World
  17. (October) Guitar Hero Live
  18. (October) Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
  19. (October) Freedom Planet
  20. (November) Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
  21. (November) Rodea: The Sky Soldier
  22. (December) Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival
  23. (December) Xenoblade CX
  24. (December) Devil's Third
  25. (December) FAST Racing Neo
3DS
  1. Zelda MM
  2. Monster Hunter 4
  3. Pokemon Shuffle
  4. IronFall Invasion
  5. Mario vs DK Tipping Stars
  6. Codename STEAM
  7. (April) Etrian Mystery Dungeon
  8. (April) BoxBoy
  9. (April) Pokemon Rumble World
  10. (April) Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
  11. (May) Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition
  12. (May) Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
  13. (May) Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains
  14. (June) Dr Mario: Miracle Cure
  15. (June) Lego Jurassic World
  16. (June) Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven
  17. (August) Little Battlers Experience
  18. (August) Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight
  19. (September) Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and amiibo Cards
  20. (October) Chibi Robo!: Zip Lash
  21. (October) Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden
  22. (October) The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes
  23. (October) The Legend of Legacy
  24. (November) Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
  25. (November) Yo-Kai Watch
  26. (November) Stella Glow
  27. (December) Pokémon Picross
  28. (December) SteamWorld: Heist
  29. (December) Minecraft

Last edited:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
X, Zelda and Starfox are gonna rock the house.... Anybody who doubts that is outs their fuggin minds, man....

Wii U will see a huge increse in sales around Zelda U release, expect it....

Christmas can't come soon enough....

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
At some point, they're gonna have to release Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, but I'm just not seeing it in 2015. There's just no info to be found on it.

If Project CARS isn't vaporware for us, that'll scratch the racing sim itch.

I think Bravely Second will hit the 3DS in Japan this year; dunno about other territories. If 90s Arcade Racer ever stops delaying, it'll be fun, too. Maybe.

Outside of that? Retro better show up. Big time.

hogge

X, Zelda and Starfox are gonna rock the house.... Anybody who doubts that is outs their fuggin minds, man....

Wii U will see a huge increse in sales around Zelda U release, expect it....

Christmas can't come soon enough....
Not questioning the quality of the stuff that's coming out or whether these games will boost console sales. But it's still not enough to restore faith in the console or Nintendo.
A game and a half a month is not going to satisfy the many tastes of consumers. Espescially not when you consider how much is in some way or other a 2D sidescroller.

Ex-Actarus

Personally, I think that most of the Nintendo 1st party studios have moved on developing games for the next gen consoles ( handheld and home console ).

We don't know when the console will be released, but even if it's in 2017, studios needs at least 2 years to develop games. So they will have to start at some point. We're in 201 folks ! Just saying...

I think that Nintendo will maybe reveal 2 or 3 games at E3, but that's it.

Odo

Don't forget FAST Racing Neo, although then we're getting into Indie games to add for 2015.
Fixed.

At some point, they're gonna have to release Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, but I'm just not seeing it in 2015. There's just no info to be found on it.

If Project CARS isn't vaporware for us, that'll scratch the racing sim itch.

I think Bravely Second will hit the 3DS in Japan this year; dunno about other territories. If 90s Arcade Racer ever stops delaying, it'll be fun, too. Maybe.

Outside of that? Retro better show up. Big time.
Bravely Second will hit Japanese 3DS in April.

Ex-Actarus

By the way, when does Nintendo intend to show Starfox Wii U ? The game is supposed to come before Zelda Wii U.

I understand that Nintendo games don't necessarily need a long marketing window as many games. But are they going to wait until E3 in order to release it in October/November 2015 ? That's seems a bit short.

Odo

Nintendo should do for every game what they did for Smash. That was the best piece of marketing Nintendo did for WiiU. Thei made us excited everyday on twitter, blogs and miiverse with those new pics everyday. That was a work of genius, but it seems that we're never going to see that kind of campaign again.

Ex-Actarus

@Odo , I agree. Smash marketing is always the best marketing. I mean the marketing for Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS was incredible ! It's like there was ALWAYS a news around the game : characters, modes, arenas, trophies, etc... Beside we had many Directs and Treehouse videos.

I wish Nintendo would do the same for other franchise. Could you imagine if they did that for Zelda ?

Odo

Now, since Nintendo said that Nintendo games for smartphones are going to come out before the end of 2015, we've got a upcoming mobile games list:

Upcoming

Mobile

???

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
By the way, when does Nintendo intend to show Starfox Wii U ? The game is supposed to come before Zelda Wii U.

I understand that Nintendo games don't necessarily need a long marketing window as many games. But are they going to wait until E3 in order to release it in October/November 2015 ? That's seems a bit short.
Splatoon comes out in May, Mario Maker likely in Summer, and maybe even Yoshi's Wolly World, Star Fox will probably makes its way onto our systems in September, which is also the same month Star Fox 64 3D came out.

Then of course also have XCX, Devil's Third, Zelda, etc. It is possible for Nintendo to relase one major game every month (at least) for the Wii U starting with Splatoon in May.

Splatoon in May
Mario Marker in June
Yoshi's Wolly World in July
FAST Racing Neo in August
Star Fox in September
Devil's Third in October
Zelda/XCX in November
??? December

Granted, I'm only counting the big releases, and not the rest of the indie games, on top of all the unannounced games. The Wii U isn't done yet.

Ex-Actarus

@Shoulder , sorry I don't buy it.

Most of those games are done IMO ( except Zelda and Starfox maybe ). So that means those games could have been released earlier !

But Nintendo won't, because - IMO - they "already" are in end of cycle management mode... Q1 2015 was atrocious ! It's unacceptable more than 2 years after the release of the console, the Wii U is still facing such Drought. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and Mario Party 10 your biggest games, really ???

I think as I said in the NX thread, that some 2015 games will be pushed back in 2016. If I'm not wrong, games as Yoshi and Mario Maker were supposed to come in Q1, right ? Why were they postponed ? The games looked pretty polished to me...

Shoulder

@Shoulder , sorry I don't buy it.

Most of those games are done IMO ( except Zelda and Starfox maybe ). So that means those games could have been released earlier !

But Nintendo won't, because - IMO - they "already" are in end of cycle management mode... Q1 2015 was atrocious ! It's unacceptable more than 2 years after the release of the console, the Wii U is still facing such Drought. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and Mario Party 10 your biggest games, really ???

I think as I said in the NX thread, that some 2015 games will be pushed back in 2016. If I'm not wrong, games as Yoshi and Mario Maker were supposed to come in Q1, right ? Why were they postponed ? The games looked pretty polished to me...
Would you rather Nintendo just plump all their games at one shot? I don't know what to tell you, Ex other than we know these are the games we currently know of, and with respect, you don't know what games Nintendo has finished or not (and neither do I).

And you were just talking about droughts and then saying some of those games will be pushed back to 2016. Well, wouldn't it be better to launch all those games this year versus 2016?

EvilTw1n

Would you rather Nintendo just plump all their games at one shot? I don't know what to tell you, Ex other than we know these are the games we currently know of, and with respect, you don't know what games Nintendo has finished or not (and neither do I).
And "finish" is important for Nintendo, fwiw. They aren't in the habit of releasing broken games. Consider Devil's Third, which has gone through an absolutely torturous development path. They showed it off at E3, but that game was nowhere close to ready for release. Splatoon? Has a development team of a few dozen people, not hundreds, so it wasn't going to be ready as fast as microwave popcorn.

(My hope right now is they're trying to work voice chat into Splatoon...)

Shoulder

And "finish" is important for Nintendo, fwiw. They aren't in the habit of releasing broken games. Consider Devil's Third, which has gone through an absolutely torturous development path. They showed it off at E3, but that game was nowhere close to ready for release. Splatoon? Has a development team of a few dozen people, not hundreds, so it wasn't going to be ready as fast as microwave popcorn.

(My hope right now is they're trying to work voice chat into Splatoon...)
It was my understanding there was a lot of backlash for the lack of voice chat on Miiverse, twitter and other gaming sites. Maybe Nintendo wil nowl? I'm not going to bet on it, but if so, it would be cool. At the very minimum, we still have the TNE chat to accompany us on our online endeavors.

I'm still planning on getting Splatoon because the gameplay looks engaging enough that maybe the lack of voice chat won't be a dealbreaker in the end (realistically, it isn't, and yet it's something that should be included in the first place).

Odo

I'm adding 3 new titles for WiiU.

Never Alone is one of them and it seems very promising.
WiiU

1. (April) Affordable Space Adventures
  2. (May) Splatoon
  3. (June) Lego Jurassic World
  4. (June) Never Alone
  5. (Q2) Swords and Soldiers 2
  6. (Q2) Might No 9
  7. (Q3) New Star Fox
  8. (Q3) Lego Marvel Avengers
  9. (Q3) Don't Starve
  10. (TBD) Yoshi's Woolly World
  11. (TBD) Mario Maker
  12. (TBD) Xenoblade CX
  13. (TBD) Devils Third
  14. (TBD) New Art Academy
  15. (TBD) Project Giant Robot
  16. (TBD) Fire Emblem vs SMT
  17. (TBD) Zelda U
  18. (TBD) Project Guard
  19. (TBD) FAST Racing Neo

Nintendo better push Devil's Third and Xenoblade then.

I know I shouldn't be surprised that Zelda is getting delayed, but honestly, the Wii U is startng to look like the worst Ninty console yet. I've enjoyed the time I spent with it, especially when Ubisoft supported it, but the future? Damn.....

edit: idk, maybe I'm being too hard on it for delaying one game. I do enjoy my Wii U a lot, but still, the game release calendar is stretched so far away from each, and I feel like a lot of the games from Nintendo are just "we got to get software on this fast, so let's make safe games and not use the gamepad much after all".

Maybe I'll feel better in the morning

Last edited:

Ex-Actarus

Posted this in http://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/zelda-u-has-been-delayed.3044/ as well, but thought it was interesting

http://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/forums/threads/zelda-u-has-been-delayed.3044/

Nintendo is only showing games that are launching in 2015 at this year's E3
I was saying it at the top of this thread, Nintendo big studios are working on the Next Gen console. So forget about 3D Mario, 3D Metroid, FE x SMT, etc.

I think in 2015 we can expect :
- Xenoblade Chronicles X ( probably the big holiday title now )
- Splatoon
- Mario Maker ( holiday title as well I think )
- Yoshi's Wooley World
- Starfox ( not sure about that one... )
- 1 or 2 unannounced games ( my guess : a new 2D Metroid and new F-Zero )

Shoulder

I was saying it at the top of this thread, Nintendo big studios are working on the Next Gen console. So forget about 3D Mario, 3D Metroid, FE x SMT, etc.

I think in 2015 we can expect :
- Xenoblade Chronicles X ( probably the big holiday title now )
- Splatoon
- Mario Maker ( holiday title as well I think )
- Yoshi's Wooley World
- Starfox ( not sure about that one... )
- 1 or 2 unannounced games ( my guess : a new 2D Metroid and new F-Zero )
What's interesting though is even though it does look like Nintendo are shifting sources to the NX, at least they are not outright dropping the Wii U. Despite what people will say it being a failure, I think what will be most important is the fact they never gave up on it, and supported it until the very end. If that holds true, Nintendo will deserve more credit for the Wii U than we think.

When it all comes down to it, the Wii U, despite it's limited commercial success and some flaws, is still one of the better gaming consoles in recent years.

Ex-Actarus

What's interesting though is even though it does look like Nintendo are shifting sources to the NX, at least they are not outright dropping the Wii U. Despite what people will say it being a failure, I think what will be most important is the fact they never gave up on it, and supported it until the very end. If that holds true, Nintendo will deserve more credit for the Wii U than we think.

When it all comes down to it, the Wii U, despite it's limited commercial success and some flaws, is still one of the better gaming consoles in recent years.
I think Nintendo is just trying to manage the transition to NX the best they can. They've been TERRIBLE in the past gen for transitions. That's why I think some games will be postponed in 2016 in order to have enough games until NX is released.

The Wii U is a commercial failure. Only the Virtual boy sold more poorly, that's pretty pathetic. I don't think the Wii U will go down as one of the best console. I think the Wii U doesn't have enough games to make that case. The Gamecube is considered one of the best Nintendo console had PLENTY if games in comparison of the Wii U.

Even if 3rd party support was limited, the GC still had incredible 3rd party games that were pushing the console. That's not something that can be said of the Wii U. Games from 3rd party devs, were just ported over and sometimes with less impressive resultants than the 360/PS3 versions. Very few 3rd party devs tried to get most of the Wii U ( Criterion Maybe ? ).

I think the Wii U is closer to the Dreamcast than the Gamecube : a console with few games, but very high quality titles.

By the way, Gametraielrs had a Countdown on Nintendo systems : http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/slu4pc/gt-countdown-top-ten-nintendo-systems

Odo

"(TBD) Zelda U" has been removed.

Well, for me it's not that bad, because my backlog is getting crazy and there's Xenoblade X to play this year. So for me, particularly, Zelda U delayed is good news.

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
Now that Zelda is delayed I'm expecting Nintendo to announce a big holiday 2015 title at E3 to try and fill the gap left by Zelda, my guess is Paper Mario for NA/EU and Animal Crossing for Japan (with a Spring 2016 release for the rest of the world). Both of these games have probably been in development since 2013 (both series last saw releases in late 2012) so I don't think it's too far of a stretch to see them in 2015.

If those don't make it (and possibly even if they do), I imagine we will see a HD remake of title like Super Mario Galaxy/Sunshine or Twilight Princess.

Ex-Actarus

Now that Zelda is delayed I'm expecting Nintendo to announce a big holiday 2015 title at E3 to try and fill the gap left by Zelda, my guess is Paper Mario for NA/EU and Animal Crossing for Japan (with a Spring 2016 release for the rest of the world). Both of these games have probably been in development since 2013 (both series last saw releases in late 2012) so I don't think it's too far of a stretch to see them in 2015.

If those don't make it (and possibly even if they do), I imagine we will see a HD remake of title like Super Mario Galaxy/Sunshine or Twilight Princess.
Both Paper Mario and Animal Crossing have been on Nintendo's home consoles since the N64, so I guess we should indeed expect the sequels on Wii U. If those are the big holiday titles, I won't be excited.

I know Xenoblade Chronicles X will be a holiday title, but it's not big enough, so what else ? I mean, now that Zelda is out of the picture, what else can be big enough for a Nintendo holiday ? Mario ? Nope Miyamoto said it's coming on a next gen console. Mario Kart ? 2014. Smash ? 2014... The ONLY think I could see is a remake of a huge game. My guess : Twilight Princess or Mario Galaxy in HD, 2 of the best selling core games on the Wii.

I'm also expecting a 2D Metroid announcement, but I think it will be for the 3DS. It seems Atlus retweeted the the Direct announcement. So FE x SMT ? I don't want to believe it...

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
Both Paper Mario and Animal Crossing have been on Nintendo's home consoles since the N64, so I guess we should indeed expect the sequels on Wii U. If those are the big holiday titles, I won't be excited.

I know Xenoblade Chronicles X will be a holiday title, but it's not big enough, so what else ? I mean, now that Zelda is out of the picture, what else can be big enough for a Nintendo holiday ? Mario ? Nope Miyamoto said it's coming on a next gen console. Mario Kart ? 2014. Smash ? 2014... The ONLY think I could see is a remake of a huge game. My guess : Twilight Princess or Mario Galaxy in HD, 2 of the best selling core games on the Wii.

I'm also expecting a 2D Metroid announcement, but I think it will be for the 3DS. It seems Atlus retweeted the the Direct announcement. So FE x SMT ? I don't want to believe it...
Paper Mario probably isn't big enough to be a big holiday November title (which didn't stop Nintendo from making it the 3DS's big November title back in 2012), but it's still bigger than Xenoblade, Star Fox, and Devils Third combined in the west (all of which will probably sell under 1.5 million WW). So yeah, I wouldn't get too excited about that (sales wise, personally I love the Paper Mario franchise so I'd be happy with it :p), Animal Crossing in Japan on the other hand is more than big enough, back in 2012 it helped give the 3DS an amazing holiday season over there.

Remakes are a weird thing, I'm sure they will sell amazing, but being a remake I'm not sure how much they'd boost Wii U sales or be fit the category of big holiday title. Then again Wind Waker HD, Halo: MCC (which was the big first party holiday title), Last of Us RE, all did amazing and help boost the sales of their consoles.

Atlus probably retweeted it because Etrian Mystery Dungeon not FE x SMT unfortunately.

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
Atlus probably retweeted it because Etrian Mystery Dungeon not FE x SMT unfortunately.
This.

They have a big pile of Etrian on the way for the 3DS (Etrian Mystery Dungeon, EO 2 Untold, EO V), and also Devil Survivor 2.

If we don't hear anything about SMT x FE by the end of this year (e3 really), I fear it's probably dead or (hail mary) slated to be moved to another system.

EvilTw1n

If we don't hear anything about SMT x FE by the end of this year (e3 really), I fear it's probably dead or (hail mary) slated to be moved to another system.
It'll probably launch alongside The Last Guardian.

So, PlayStation 9?

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
It'll probably launch alongside The Last Guardian.

So, PlayStation 9?
Thankfully we're not quite into TLG territory yet. It's "only" been 2 years since it was announced (and never heard from again). At the time it was announced they clearly had nothing or next to nothing in terms of development. They'd stitched together a concept teaser for that famously jaw-dropping Direct that, in uncharacteristic desperation, tipped Nintendo's hand on practically the entire road map for the Wii U's next 2-3 years in a bid to recover from the negativity surrounding its launch window. It's also a relatively niche title. All that can cut either way though. As a lower stakes/lower profile endeavour any number of things could have led to its demise as a project with little pressure to publicly account for its disappearance (and why add even one small piece of negative news to the circus by formally announcing cancellation?). Conversely if it was in its conceptual infancy in early 2013, and if it's been a smaller team, possibly with some other commitments, working on it - well, it may not be ready and they may have simply decided to hold that full reveal card in their hand a while longer before playing it. When asked about it last e3 one of the Nintendo dev/reps confirmed development was proceeding as planned, for what that's worth.

EDIT: Apparently Atlus is publishing/localizing another 3DS title in North America...

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/31/stella-glow-will-light-north-america-year-thanks-atlus/

Last edited:

Ex-Actarus

Well, what do you know. SMT x FE lives!

Also you can add Fatal Frame to the 2015 list.
Here is the trailer :

It looks... Kind of Persona with Fire Emblem characters... :)

We didn't really believe it yesterday, but it's really coming this year ( at least in Japan, nit sure for us ).

I guess we have our Persona 5 kind off :)

Man, Nintendo ALWAYS the best at surprising people.

200c, what ??????????????????

Ex-Actarus

Yoshi's Wooley World coming this Fall apparently, that's very surprising, I was expecting it earlier.

They're really spreading releases to keep support strong until 2016.

So Fall / Holiday looks like :

- Yoshi's Wooley Wold
- Mario Maker
- Fire Emblem ( Japan )
- Xenoblade Chronicle X
- E3 surprise title

Odo

So, the updates:

Fire Emblem for 3DS goes to 2016 list with Zelda U.

For 3DS, we've got two titles for next month:
Puzzle and Dragons Z + Puzzle and Dragons Super Mario Edition 3DS - May
Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains 3DS - May

Fall is going to be:
Mario Maker
Yoshi's Woolly World
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and amiibo Cards

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem and Fatal Frame are very confirmed.

I'm excited about SMTxFE. I can't wait.

Odo

Upcoming - 01 April 2015 Direct titles highlighted

WiiU

1. (May) Splatoon
  2. (June) Lego Jurassic World
  3. (June) Never Alone
  4. (Q2) Swords and Soldiers 2
  5. (Q2) Might No 9
  6. (September) Mario Maker
  7. (Q3) New Star Fox
  8. (Q3) Lego Marvel Avengers
  9. (Q3) Don't Starve
  10. (Fall) Yoshi's Woolly World
  11. (TBD) Xenoblade CX
  12. (TBD) Devils Third
  13. (TBD) New Art Academy
  14. (TBD) Project Giant Robot
  15. (TBD) Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
  16. (TBD) Project Guard
  17. (TBD) FAST Racing Neo
  18. (TBD) Project Cars
  19. (TBD) Fatal Frame

3DS

1. (May) Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition
  2. (May) Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
  3. (May) Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains
  4. (June) Lego Jurassic World
  5. (Q2) Might No 9
  6. (Q3) Lego Marvel Adventures
  7. (Fall) Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer
  8. (TBD) Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight
  9. (TBD) Moon Chronicles 2
  10. (TBD) SteamWorld Heist
  11. (TBD) Yokai Watch

Odo

Swords & Soldiers II will come out in May and we've got a new game for September: Rodea: The Sky Soldier.

Swords & Soldier I is a brilliant game in my opinion, very addictive. I'll get II asap.

WiiU

1. (May) Splatoon
  2. (May) Swords & Soldiers II
  3. (June) Lego Jurassic World
  4. (June) Never Alone
  5. (Q2) Might No 9
  6. (September) Mario Maker
  7. (September) Rodea: The Sky Soldier
  8. (Q3) New Star Fox
  9. (Q3) Lego Marvel Avengers
  10. (Q3) Don't Starve
  11. (Fall) Yoshi's Woolly World
  12. (TBD) Xenoblade CX
  13. (TBD) Devils Third
  14. (TBD) New Art Academy
  15. (TBD) Project Giant Robot
  16. (TBD) Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
  17. (TBD) Project Guard
  18. (TBD) FAST Racing Neo
  19. (TBD) Project Cars
  20. (TBD) Fatal Frame

Odo

I've just removed Yo-Kay Watch from 3DS list.

It's going to come out next year. Confirmed!

Long live 3DS!!

Ex-Actarus

@ Odo, actually when you remove DLC only and indy games, the list is not that big for Wii U... :(. And many of those games are still TBC, let's hope some of them don't slip in 2016...

Good news for Yoktai Watch coming the the West, I'm just surprised we have to wait until 2016. It seems Nintendo won't abandon the 3DS anytime soon ( probably still the best selling console in the world after the PS4 in 2015 #respect ). Fire Emblem If is also coming next year as well.

Odo

My excitement about 3DS never ends!

+ You can play all DS games including two Zeldas, a great Mario platformer, a bunch of spectacular RPGs, etc.
+ 3DS has Pokemon XY, the remake and more will come
+ Zelda OOT, Zelda MM, Zelda ALBTW and very likely a new Zelda
+ a extraordinary Fire Emblem and now one more is coming.
+ I guess a new Mario 3D will come
+ Great RPGs from Atlus, Square, etc
+ Very good third party support and much more will be announced I believe.
+ Animal Crossing, Yo-kai Watch and other great franchises that kids and adults love.
+ I hope we may get DQM remakes that came out in Japan!! We need to believe!
+ A Smash title on a hand-held!
+ Many obscure gems like Airport Traffic Control that nobody knows about
+ Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
+ Monster Hunter 4
= Best console ever!

May 3DS live after 2016!!!!! I hope!

EvilTw1n

Unless a miracle localization effort happens, I wouldn't expect a Western release for SMTxFE until 2016. But having two marquee console JRPGs in back-to-back years isn't a bad problem to have, since we should get X this year.

Fatal Frame is a really nice surprise for 2015, though.

Odo

How many Zelda games can you play NOW on your 3DS?

1. (3DS) A Link Between Words
  2. (3DS) Majora's Mask
  3. (3DS) Ocarina of Time
  4. (DS Cart) Phantom Hourglass
  5. (DS Cart) Spirit Tracks
  6. (eShop) Link's Awakening DX
  7. (eShop) Oracle of Ages
  8. (eShop) Oracle of Seasons
  9. (eShop) The Adventure of Link
  10. (eShop) The Legend of Zelda

You can play 58% of all released Zelda games on your 3DS!

Also there were Four Swords Adventure and Minish Cap as special limited releases.

You can play all Zelda games released for NES, N64, GB, GBC and DS in one single system.

After you get your 3DS, you only need a Wii U to play the others: GC, Wii and GBA titles.

Odo

Another LEGO title will come out this year, in September.

LEGO Dimensions

• Developed by series steward Traveller's Tales.
  • Will fuse together characters from many franchises, including DC Comics, The Lord of the Rings, The LEGO Movie, The Wizard of Oz, LEGO Ninjago, Back to the Future, and more to be announced later.
  • The $100 Starter Pack includes Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle toys, but more minifgures are on the way, including Gollum and Gimli from The Lord of the Rings, Wonder Woman, Marty McFly from Back to the Future, and The Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz, among others.
  • In-game expansion packs will also be released alongside the new toys in 2015 and 2016.