3DS Direct Confirmed for 1/9/16!

FriedShoes

MLG
Oh snap, its set in the past, howd they accomplish that? :p
I want some Monster Hunter Stories localization confirmation.
Will probably be YoKai Watch trash though.

FriedShoes

MLG
Actually, 3DS has a pretty good list of stuff to show off. Wonder if Pokemon will be there since they seem to be doing their own thing.

I just want some localization announcements. YoKai 2 Editions is not my thing, but I really like what I've seen of Yokai Watch 3: Burgerland.

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord
Not mad that it's about 3DS, but sad that it's not about NX. Honestly, I don't play my 3DS much any more, and I'm really just looking for NX to bring me back into the fold. So I'm hoping this is on the 1st, so that on the 2nd they can announce their NX reveal event without overshadowing the 3DS stuff.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I was almost secretly wondering if the "Galaxy" in the 3DS for its exterior look could be a play on words related to Mario Galaxy.

Mario Galaxy ported over to the 3DS. confirmed.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
I was almost secretly wondering if the "Galaxy" in the 3DS for its exterior look could be a play on words related to Mario Galaxy.

Mario Galaxy ported over to the 3DS. confirmed.
I hadn't thought about this, but I love this idea! I would fully support this.

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord
Just saw the NoA tweet. In years past, 7AM would annoy me 'cause it would disturb my beauty sleep. These days, I'm happy I can watch it before going to work!

Odo

You can correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds passive agressive, since you can readily play any Wii game on Wii U.
Passive aggressive? C'mon, do me a favour. You must be nuts, lol

I might have said that because:

- Perhaps I couldn't find a copy of the Wii disc.
- Perhaps I found a Wii copy too expensive.
- Perhaps I'm not too fond of playing physical games any more.
- Perhaps my Zelda SS copy was damaged and I was looking for a chance of getting it again on Virtual console.

But no, I'm just being passive agressive or maybe I'm a retarded that I didn't know that Wii existed, :D

Shoulder

Passive aggressive? C'mon, do me a favour. You must be nuts, lol

I might have said that because:

- Perhaps I couldn't find a copy of the Wii disc.
- Perhaps I found a Wii copy too expensive.
- Perhaps I'm not too fond of playing physical games any more.
- Perhaps my Zelda SS copy was damaged and I was looking for a chance of getting it again on Virtual console.

But no, I'm just being passive agressive or maybe I'm a retarded that I didn't know that Wii existed, :D
Even as someone who already has SS, I might even get this as well. Why? Convenience mostly so I don't have to keep swapping discs all the time.

I know some will say it's not a big deal to swap discs all the time, but when you're someone like me who plays a lot of PC games, the benefit of having all your games digitally is nice I think.

Odo

Even as someone who already has SS, I might even get this as well. Why? Convenience mostly so I don't have to keep swapping discs all the time.

I know some will say it's not a big deal to swap discs all the time, but when you're someone like me who plays a lot of PC games, the benefit of having all your games digitally is nice I think.
For me too, swapping discs is a big deal. I'm totally pro digital.

Shoulder

do I have to end everything with "imo"? I'm posting it, should be obvious.

I now know what @Odo felt like, sorry for talking out my ass, fam.
Just giving ya shit, Fried. You know I'm Mr. Pedantic Shoulder. Always looking over it.

...that or I'm a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless steaming pile of cow dung, figuratively speaking.