3Souls: A exclusive Wii U Nindie game

Hi everyone! I am writing to tell you about a new nindie game. It is called 3souls and has been created by a friend of mine from Spain, who quit his job two years ago to devote himself to fulfill the dream of his life: to create a video game for Nintendo.
When he was six, his family didn’t let him play video games because he burned the NES of his sister, trying to connect video and audio cables to the electricity supply (what a start). He didn’t have a video game console until he was 16 years old when he won one (N64) on a ramdom contest from a chips company. Since then, he has not stopped thinking and working for this moment.

3souls tell us mysterious stories in a parallel world (Mustland) about three different characters, which ones we help thanks to the information that their souls provide us. The game is designed for the GamePad: it is essential to help the characters and solve different puzzles and platforms. Music creates a unique atmosphere and cooperative mode is a very entertaining bonus.

The game is divided into three episodes, one for each character, and the first starring Nelesa, comes out July 28th (€ 3,60 Europe, America $ 3.90, £ 3.20 UK). The other two will be cheaper and will be launch as DLC.

The launch week there will be a contest in this forum to give away the game, so if you are interested, stay tuned! If you have any questions or suggestions you can contact me through the forum ;-)

Here you have a small trailer and some images. Thanks and regards!

http://3souls.redcolumn.com

Hi there again!
The game 3Souls is coming this week! And to celebrate the launch, Red Column is giving me two codes of the game (to choose between America, Australia and Europe region) to give away here in a small contest ;).

The contest will be simple. Its based on a easter egg hidden on the game, where the player can listen 8 seconds of a Nindie song and he has to guess which game belong to.
For this contest then, you will have to guess which games are hidden on the 4 music notes. Between those who guess the most, I will choose 2 random to give the code of the indie game!

The game start now and it will finish on the 28th at 15:00 CEST (the launch day of the game). You need to publish here the answer on this thread, and you can edit your answer if you discover more games.

Here is the image!

Let us know then how many indie games you recognize and you will enter in the contest!! :)

Good luck everyone!!

Hey, I'd love to promote this contest on our Facebook page. Could you also post it to Enthusiast.gg, our new content-creation platform? We would be happy to share it on our Enthusiast Gaming FB page.

FriedShoes

MLG
that sounds great, thanks! I will let the creator knows as well ;) Thanks a lot! :)

EDIT: Here is the link of the enthusiast.gg post: http://enthusiast.gg/2172/ (it will work toguether with this post ;) )

EDIT2: seems that is has been removed... what should I do then?
its not removed, just a site glitch that doesnt know how to handle article links. I can see the article, should be there if you sort news by most recent (the clock icon)

FriedShoes

MLG
Hi there again!
The game 3Souls is coming this week! And to celebrate the launch, Red Column is giving me two codes of the game (to choose between America, Australia and Europe region) to give away here in a small contest ;).

The contest will be simple. Its based on a easter egg hidden on the game, where the player can listen 8 seconds of a Nindie song and he has to guess which game belong to.
For this contest then, you will have to guess which games are hidden on the 4 music notes. Between those who guess the most, I will choose 2 random to give the code of the indie game!

The game start now and it will finish on the 28th at 15:00 CEST (the launch day of the game). You need to publish here the answer on this thread, and you can edit your answer if you discover more games.

Here is the image!

Let us know then how many indie games you recognize and you will enter in the contest!! :)

Good luck everyone!!
as for this, X-Type Plus and Steamworld Dig are the only ones I recognize. I feel the one on the far left might be a Trine game, but I dont believe it is. Second from the left is also unrecognizable to me.

A third hint! The framework used in the game from the 3rd note is the same one used in Elliot Quest and 3Souls :) (in fact, the creator of the framework is the creator of the game from the note :) )

Time is up! :)

Thanks everyone to be part of the contest ;)

And the winners are RosariiU and akiraunreal!!

Congratulations!! I will send you an PM with the codes ;)

EDIT: Ok, I actually dont know how to send a PM hahaha How can I contact you? Akiraunreal, you want a US code right? and you RosariiU?
EDIT2: let me know your twitter and Red Column will send it there ;)

Last edited:
Thanks!

I received my code of 3Souls.
This night I'll not sleep to play 3Souls!

Good luck to Red Column for the lunch of 3Souls on WiiU e-shop!

P.S. I want know which are the games hidden into the notes!

Last edited:
I wanted to share some news about the game that came out today! The episodes 2 and 3 will not come as DLC anymore, but as a free update of the game, planned for first half of 2017. And tomorrow will start the holidays sale where you can buy the game for half price :)

Here is also the first image of the second episode (Nophes), plublised today:

ps: now there a demo on eShop ;)