A Wizard's Day

Hey guys, It's been a very long time. As some of you know my last KS failed in an epic way but I decided to go another round with what money I had left. I pretty much reworked everything and started the level design from the ground up for the entire game. It flows a lot better now and everything is ready to build.

So with that, I have a new KS made and I'd like your thoughts on how it looks. I plan to go live at the end of the week or on Monday.

Pablo's thing he's been working on for months.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Hey guys, It's been a very long time. As some of you know my last KS failed in an epic way but I decided to go another round with what money I had left. I pretty much reworked everything and started the level design from the ground up for the entire game. It flows a lot better now and everything is ready to build.

So with that, I have a new KS made and I'd like your thoughts on how it looks. I plan to go live at the end of the week or on Monday.

Pablo's thing he's been working on for months.
@juegosmajicos @Menashe @Mike D.

nerdman

pig's gotta fly
I think the first thing on your kickstarter should be a trailer. Put the logo on the pre-load screen.

Put a lot thought and effort into the trailer. Have your composer write a piece specifically for it.

I'm glad you kept with this project. The progress you made is great.

Hey guys! It's been almost a year since my failed Kickstarter v2 but I'm back with an update about the game. First up is that it will be PC/Mac/Linux only for now. In the beginning of the year I spent a couple months working with the Wii U to see whether I could do both or if I should pick one platform and focus on that. I had the game up and running but there were a few changes I would have to make and I didn't have the time, experience or resources to have it be feasible for me to continue with a WiiU version. I'd have to really rework some key elements like how my AI is handled and would need to redo the game to fully take advantage of the hardware. So I had to make the choice to abandon the Wii U version and decided to turn all my attention to the PC build.

Now that the bad news is out of the way, I have a number of new screenshots and a lengthy new video going over some of the new game mechanics. Please keep in mind that it is not yet done so there's no music, animation is sparse and the enemies are not yet in place along with the hud and health system.

Enjoy!

WD_Image_01.jpg WD_Image_02.jpg WD_Image_03.jpg WD_Image_04.jpg WD_Image_05.jpg WD_Image_06.jpg WD_Image_07.jpg WD_Image_08.jpg WD_Image_09.jpg WD_Image_10.jpg

Menashe

Hey, just last week I remembered you and started looking around to see if there were any updates on your game. There weren't any so I thought you were gone for good from the game development scene.
I'm glad to see that's not the case! Please hit me up on email when you get a chance and we can discuss the latest updates. Thanks