Bird Mania Christmas 3D

Teyon

Hey Everyone!

If you have any questions, thoughts or would like to share anything about Bird Mania Christmas 3D or any of our other games on 3DS feel free to do it here - including high scores :D

Menashe

Hi,
I've played two of your games on 3DS so far and thoroughly enjoyed them: Robot Rescue 3D and Heavy Fire: Black Arms 3D.
What are your upcoming games for 3DS? And do you have any plans on making a Wii U game?

I bought the first one and actually enjoyed it for the most part.
Are there are special differences between this game and the previous edition?
Also, how well did the original Bird Mania sell exactly? Did it do better than on the the Apple Store?

Teyon

Hi,
I've played two of your games on 3DS so far and thoroughly enjoyed them: Robot Rescue 3D and Heavy Fire: Black Arms 3D.
What are your upcoming games for 3DS? And do you have any plans on making a Wii U game?
Great to hear that you are enjoying our games :)

We have Governor of Poker, Skater Cat and Cube Tactics planned for release in the next couple of months on Nintendo eShop. You can find all game announcements and updates on our website (www.teyon.com) or social networking pages :)

As for the Wii U we are definitely considering developing games for it, but at the moment we don't have any concrete plans in place.

Teyon

I bought the first one and actually enjoyed it for the most part.
Are there are special differences between this game and the previous edition?
Also, how well did the original Bird Mania sell exactly? Did it do better than on the the Apple Store?
Bird Mania was definitely a hit and did very well on Nintendo 3DS compared to it's release on the App Store. It hit the top spot on the Nintendo eShop charts when it was released back in 2012.

One of the main differences is definitely the online leaderboards. The original did not include this feature and being a score based game it was one of the main features we had to include in the new version so that players could actually compete with fellow Bird Mania players! :D