Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare leaked

This actually looks pretty damn good.

Course the trailer is just a bunch of dramatic in-game scenes so I'm still waiting on actual gameplay, but not a bad start.

EDIT: Well now it's official. Good thing about this trailer is that it doesn't look like some 'murrica fuck yeah!' game.

Last edited:

Ex-Actarus

I was very impressed by the trailer.

The writing for Kevin Spacey was really powerful !

I hope this translates as well in the whole game.

I don't think I've been that excited for a Call of Duty since... Modern Warfare :)

It seems Activision is going to own the second part of the year with Advance Warfare and Destiny.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Same here. What's interesting is I look at the "graphics" and think, "The Wii U can totally pull that off." If Mario Kart 8 can provide the relaunching of the Wii U that we all hope for, then Advanced Warfare is a strong possibility, with Assassin's Creed following up.

Ex-Actarus

Same here. What's interesting is I look at the "graphics" and think, "The Wii U can totally pull that off." If Mario Kart 8 can provide the relaunching of the Wii U that we all hope for, then Advanced Warfare is a strong possibility, with Assassin's Creed following up.
I simply cannot wait to see how a FPS made for Wii U only would look like.

Metroid Prime 4 could definitely look better IMO.

The cross gen syndrome is really stopping to get more advanced next gen visuals.

Shoulder

Agreed. The seventh gen has gone on long enough, and it's holding back the potential advances in technology I think. That being said, gameplay matters most, but I'm extremely curious as to what's going to be possible on the eighth gen platforms in the coming years, including the Wii U. Between Bayonetta 2, X, Project CARS, Zelda U, etc, the Wii U has plenty of power under the hood.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Agreed.

I said before that both Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed will not come on Wii U this year.

But I might be wrong ( Watch Dogs anyone ? ).
On this one Ex for our sake I hope we're both wrong. I enjoy very much the CoD TNE game night so much I can't help but hope it comes. So you and me buddy hoping we're wrong since 2014:msilly:

Personally, I'm more interesting in seeing how next-gen third party games would run on Wii U. I know Nintendo is capable of blowing away expectations, but Wii U has never really gotten the same attention as PS4/Xbox One. Makes me wonder how Wii U would handle a game like The Division, Arkham Knight, or even this next COD.

Hell, EA was about to go guns a blazin on Wii U. Considering how Most Wanted U turned out, it would have been really interesting to see how games like Battlefield, Mass Effect, Crysis, etc would turn out on the Wii U when given proper attention.

So yeah, I guess you could say that part of the reason I want Wii U to do well is for my own selfish fulfillment. :p

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey.

The internet needs to get to work subbing in lines from his movies for this trailer.

Odo

Personally, I'm more interesting in seeing how next-gen third party games would run on Wii U. I know Nintendo is capable of blowing away expectations, but Wii U has never really gotten the same attention as PS4/Xbox One. Makes me wonder how Wii U would handle a game like The Division, Arkham Knight, or even this next COD.

Hell, EA was about to go guns a blazin on Wii U. Considering how Most Wanted U turned out, it would have been really interesting to see how games like Battlefield, Mass Effect, Crysis, etc would turn out on the Wii U when given proper attention.

So yeah, I guess you could say that part of the reason I want Wii U to do well is for my own selfish fulfillment. :p
Yes. I'm not an FPS fan and I can live without CoD, but a CoD on Wii U is important to show that Wii U can run together with X1/PS4.

I hope we'll have our Advanced Warfare.

GaemzDood

I simply cannot wait to see how a FPS made for Wii U only would look like.

Metroid Prime 4 could definitely look better IMO.

The cross gen syndrome is really stopping to get more advanced next gen visuals.
Not true. If the last gen version is outsourced, the current gen versions can be polished to a maximum extent. Even then, it's still not true. Look at Dragon Age: Inquisition.

The mechanics in the trailer did look cool, but it'll probably fall into the usual trappings of CoD, i.e. the wall climbing gloves only in one level or specific walls. It would be cool if you could climb any wall though, that alone could breathe some life into the multiplayer maps. Imagine a camping sniper in a building, you can climb the outside wall and knife him from the window.

That would be cool.

Shoulder

Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey.

The internet needs to get to work subbing in lines from his movies for this trailer.
From The Ref (Haven't actually seen the movie, but I remember this quote):

"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it."

Ex-Actarus

Apparently the Story takes place in 2054.

I love the tech displayed there the advance armours, the mech suit, the overbikes, etc. The game just look badass !

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
From The Ref (Haven't actually seen the movie, but I remember this quote):
"You know what I'm going to get you next Christmas, Mom? A big wooden cross, so that every time you feel unappreciated for your sacrifices, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it."
Saw this one from a House of Cards quote-extravaganza:

"The best thing about human beings is that they stack so neatly."

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Just watch, this game is going to have space battles, underwater battles, air balloon battles, sentient robots riding at 100 mph on the highway while you have a firefight on their back, these robots will then turn into dogs and die a heroic American death, you can climb on walls, you'll have rappel and skydive and wingsuit gliding firefights, and use laser miniguns to blow up nukes and escape while climbing the side of a rocket straight into a space battle...for like 10 seconds each, only in single player campaign, and it'll be QTE.

The multiplayer will still be commando-knife galore with dog-shit lag.

Shoulder

Just watch, this game is going to have space battles, underwater battles, air balloon battles, sentient robots riding at 100 mph on the highway while you have a firefight on their back, these robots will then turn into dogs and die a heroic American death, you can climb on walls, you'll have rappel and skydive and wingsuit gliding firefights, and use laser miniguns to blow up nukes and escape while climbing the side of a rocket straight into a space battle...for like 10 seconds each, only in single player campaign, and it'll be QTE.

The multiplayer will still be commando-knife galore with dog-shit lag.
Not enough. It needs to fondle my balls as well.