Can U play WiiU in your bathroom?

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I'm happy to report I can. I can also play with the gamepad while simultaneously using the TV to browse the internet, something I couldn't do before (I use the same screen for PC and games/TV).

If I can't play Wii U in my bathroom, I will just have to turn some other corner into a makeshift bathroom, just so I can say that I can.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
"hjort" wrote: If I can't play Wii U in my bathroom, I will just have to turn some other corner into a makeshift bathroom, just so I can say that I can.
LIRL "Man I cant do this boss fight now i gotta take a leak in the worse way *takes a leak in "the piss corner"* sure am glad I got that spot

"juegosmajicos" wrote: I'm happy to report I can. I can also play with the gamepad while simultaneously using the TV to browse the internet, something I couldn't do before (I use the same screen for PC and games/TV).
^ THE DREAM

If I stuck a mirror on the back of my bathroom door I could see the TV from my throne

...with the door open, so would have to be home alone!

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
Yes, I can.

But the real question is...when I move apartments later this month, will I still be able to?

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
Will you want to? I don't know about you guys but I don't want mine to get all dirty.
I'll make sure to keep it nice and clean and generally use it if I want to continue playing downstairs or if I want to play in my bed.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
"Superfakerbros" wrote: Will you want to? I don't know about you guys but I don't want mine to get all dirty.
I'll make sure to keep it nice and clean and generally use it if I want to continue playing downstairs or if I want to play in my bed.
Again.......5 second rule

I can't. I lose the signal as soon as I step through the doorway. Not too surprised, it's gotta pass through four walls to get back there. Works in the bedroom though.

"Eggers" wrote: I can't. I lose the signal as soon as I step through the doorway. Not too surprised, it's gotta pass through four walls to get back there. Works in the bedroom though.
well, i lose signal going to the bathroom, but once i get in there where the toilet is at, i can play without any lag or anything. maybe you should try just going into the bathroom and see if the signal comes back. it's weird, i lose signal at certain spots in my house, but other areas, i can keep playing. it depends on lots of stuff. i suggest walking around your house and seeing where the gamepad works and doesnt work. you be surprised at the rooms you will get signals in.

"IplayWithMyWiiRocket" wrote:
"Eggers" wrote:
I can't. I lose the signal as soon as I step through the doorway. Not too surprised, it's gotta pass through four walls to get back there. Works in the bedroom though.
well, i lose signal going to the bathroom, but once i get in there where the toilet is at, i can play without any lag or anything. maybe you should try just going into the bathroom and see if the signal comes back. it's weird, i lose signal at certain spots in my house, but other areas, i can keep playing. it depends on lots of stuff. i suggest walking around your house and seeing where the gamepad works and doesnt work. you be surprised at the rooms you will get signals in.
Nah I tried. Flat out looses signal once I walk through the doorway. No biggie I wasn't planning on playing in there anyway, partly because I spend too much time in there as it is, partly because I'm not the only one using the gamepad and I expect the same courtesy from them to not bring it in there.

"NintendoMan" wrote: You guys are nasty. Excuse me, I'm taking the GamePad to the bathtub.
Thats an awesome idea!

"Superfakerbros" wrote: Will you want to? I don't know about you guys but I don't want mine to get all dirty. I'll make sure to keep it nice and clean and generally use it if I want to continue playing downstairs or if I want to play in my bed.
What kind of chaos to you cause in the bathroom? - Must live on Jalapenos coated in Chipolte.

"mattavelle1" wrote:
PMSL

Menashe

I'm sure there will be many new creative uses for the GamePad.

-In the 1990's-
Father: Son, it's 3:00 AM! It's not time for reading. I see that book you're hiding under your blanket!

-In 2012-
Father: Son, it's 3:00 AM! It's not time for ZombiU. I see that GamePad you're hiding under your blanket!

"Menashe" wrote: I'm sure there will be many new creative uses for the GamePad.

-In the 1990's-
Father: Son, it's 3:00 AM! It's not time for reading. I see that book you're hiding under your blanket!

-In 2012-
Father: Son, it's 3:00 AM! It's not time for ZombiU. I see that GamePad you're hiding under your blanket!
Or...

-In the 2000's-
SheWomble: Womble its 8pm! It's not time for Wii - its time for generic soap opera crap. I see that Wii Remote under the cushion!

-In 2013 some point-
SheWomble: Womble, its 8pm! It's time for generic soap opera crap! Womble? Womble? I can hear you in there! Why is the door locked?

Womble: SheWomble, I'm on the loo! BASTARD! Sknygy just killed me AGAIN!

SheWomble: What? You playing Black Ops on the toilet?

Womble: Can't hear you!

I best choose my words carefully....

The fact that some Wii U games can be played off-tv is going to be very welcome in the womble household.

Will help increase my KDR too

"sknygy" wrote: I best choose my words carefully....

The fact that some Wii U games can be played off-tv is going to be very welcome in the womble household.

Will help increase my KDR too
I tried, and it felt a little strange playing with a Wiimote with the game on the GamePad screen.

(O
"Menashe" wrote: Lol! Your idea is much better. Is SheWomble really that annoying?
He tells a tall tale in my absence :-O

You have left yourself open to the wrath of womble wife too you gonad!! To be fair to her she doesn't want to hear me being all smug after many evenings worth of your destruction. You only have good games when u use one weapon on black ops and I'm not playing. If I remember rightly, and I do, the last game we played was on nuketown and you got slaughtered by who? Oh yes, me !! You won't play mw3 as the learning curve is harder , the balance of weapons and levels so much better and you're scared.

Moving onto the wiI u....the tech is incredible for any married couple and family and I expect I will become a gamer once again. Its only a shame that win games can't be played on the pad
I would have attempted xenoblade.

Sorry this got ugly folks, sknygy talks the talk but needs a good slap at times!

Thanks Menashe for reset xx

That was aimed at sknygy above. Once again android decided to fall out with the forum and quote the wrong post.

As for bathroom gaming I'm up for it but then again the fog may just degrade the signal :/

you chose the word fog? I'd consider the bathroom (once you're in there) to become like "fluidic space" as seen in Star Trek: Voyager with Species 90210 or wotever u call em

"sknygy" wrote: you chose the word fog? I'd consider the bathroom (once you're in there) to become like "fluidic space" as seen in Star Trek: Voyager with Species 90210 or wotever u call em
Pmsl....8472 is what you were looking for!!

You always reminded me of a pinker version of a Hirojan. Your prey was always cowering like theirs too!!!

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
"mattavelle1" wrote:
"Superfakerbros" wrote:
Will you want to? I don't know about you guys but I don't want mine to get all dirty.
I'm not risking it. I don't want to leave 'something' on it by accident if you know what I'm saying...