Capcom Plans to Release Three Major Console Games in FY 2017 and to Expand Worldwide....

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/05...ole-games-in-fy-2017-and-to-expand-worldwide/

"Today Capcom released its presentation materials for the full fiscal year 2016, and they included some interesting information about the upcoming fiscal year, ending on March 31st, 2017.

First of all, the company plans to sell three new major console (Japanese refer as console games as “consumer” games) titles by the end of the fiscal year, including a new Monster Hunter that is predicted to sell in the two million units ballpark, and two unnamed titles that should sell respectively four and two million units."

"We also read that the company plans to fortify its console business with steady releases of major franchises, the strengthening of digital downloads, and the pursuit of new tech and business opportunities. The online business will also be overhauled."

"Last but not least, we also learn of a plan to expand the company’s worldwide reach with the launch of major titles and and the entrance in new markets like Virtual Reality and eSports.

Regular updates for games like it’s happening for Street Fighter V are also seen as a way to boost digital download revenue."

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
I'll even expand on that.

REmake2 ~ The Resident Evil 2 Remake you always wanting. This time in expanded in 5 episodic evil chapters. Twenty dollar make ya holla per episode. Own all of dem for low low price of da good value $90 dollar make ya holla!
SFV Arcade Edition ~ a stripped down version of the already stripped down SFV in arcade form! Low low price of only $50 dollar!
And finalleeee SFV Ultra edition. The original game you love from the arcade version with everything cut from the original release put back in. Only Sixty dollar make ya holla.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Alright Ima really push my luck here. So far if the rumors are true I'm on a winning streak for #team2017 and #teamcart

LETS GO CAPCOM MAKE ME THE BIG WINNER!!!

Launch : Monster hunter 5:mdrool:

Within the launch period: Re-vamped Deep Down @juegosmajicos and I don't know what kind or which RE game but an RE game none the less

:mpray:

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Yeah those sales estimates are really grounded in reality, are we sure this isn't some impostor and the real Capcom wasn't kidnapped or something?

My guess for their games is Monster Hunter 5, Resident Evil 7 (REmake 2 will come next year), and Deep Down. I would love to say Dragon's Dogma 2, but at least with Deep Down we know that it was being made and had to go back into the oven for a little while, so it could just be ready sometime now.

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
I'll pass on 7, even though 7 is my favorite number. But if the game gets tremendous reviews and looks decent I might give it a chance when it's on sale on PSN for $15.99

Odo

Could one of them be Project Deep Down?

Deep Down was "announced" but it's still a major project without a title.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Alright Ima really push my luck here. So far if the rumors are true I'm on a winning streak for #team2017 and #teamcart

LETS GO CAPCOM MAKE ME THE BIG WINNER!!!

Launch : Monster hunter 5:mdrool:

Within the launch period: Re-vamped Deep Down @juegosmajicos and I don't know what kind or which RE game but an RE game none the less

:mpray:
May 11th did Mattavelle call out Jueg on the Deep Down?

COME ON MY LUCK LETS GO!!!!