Check out my first finished game: Landom

Landom.png

This game is about an un-named hero who has recently lost his parents. This drives him to go on a revenge mission, destroying all in his path. This game is lovingly made with purely original art and sound assets. Made by a 3 member dev team (With me as lead programmer, artist, and sound director)

Shift to Jump
X to Shoot
You can duck. I'll just leave the button you need for that to mystery.

Download now!

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord
Hey! I tried it out. It was interesting to say the least =P

I wonder what you used to make it though. I found it odd that you used Windows buttons throughout for the "hints", and also odd that there was a player menu for setting up controls for multiple players, but it seems there is only one player. Care to fill me on what I'm missing!?

It was pretty cool though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you used some bugs and glitches to your advantage in the level design, which is an odd approach, but it sort of works. For a first completed game, it's not too bad!

Hey! I tried it out. It was interesting to say the least =P

I wonder what you used to make it though. I found it odd that you used Windows buttons throughout for the "hints", and also odd that there was a player menu for setting up controls for multiple players, but it seems there is only one player. Care to fill me on what I'm missing!?

It was pretty cool though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like you used some bugs and glitches to your advantage in the level design, which is an odd approach, but it sort of works. For a first completed game, it's not too bad!
Multimedia Fusion 2 was used to make the game, and I used Windows buttons because what the hell. You're right, I totally used glitches in the level design. Climbing up walls is a collision glitch with the built in MMF2 Platform engine.