Citizens of Earth Delayed, Price Announced

paleselan submitted a new blog post

Citizens of Earth Delayed, Price Announced

Atlus, the publisher behind the upcoming downloadable game Citizens of Earth, has announced a release window and price for the title. Citizens of Earth will be released in November instead of the original window of October and will sell for $14.99 on the eShop "for 30+ hours of classic JRPG-inspired entertainment".

For those who do not know, Citizens of Earth originally began as a Kickstarter project. After failing to reach its initial goal, the game was picked up by Atlus. Citizens of Earth...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Dysnomia

But is it Nintendo difficult?
I have not heard of this before. Sounds really good, will be reading more about it. Certainly sounds like a day 1 to me!

It isn't clear if this is for Wii U or 3DS though from the article. Just looked on their website and I see a Wii U and 3DS logo. If that is right, it will be Wii U for me.

Dysnomia

But is it Nintendo difficult?
Ugh, just noticed the platform listed on the right side, I was zoomed in on the text because my eyes are so old. I'm a noob to the website, sorry about that!

Man, a lot of things are being delayed. Don't get me wrong I'd rather these games be delayed and perfected but it does wear on you after a while.

to me personally, a game like being delayed one month is nothing, I would rather they take a month and fix any bugs, add content, or whatever the delay is for then release it before it was ready, Now if they announced the Hyrule warriors is delayed in the US till October then that would be different