Classic Sonic vs Modern Sonic

Aki

Which do you prefer and why?
I prefer classic Sonic. I like his look more, he looks more aggressive and like he could fuck someone up. Modern Sonic looks like a bitch.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I like the old sonic. He looks less like a smug, edgy asshole. He still looked a bit like a smug, edgy asshole, though.

<------- I prefer my Sonic :) Game wise I prefer modern Sonic (Colors,Generations,Rush,Rush Adventure,Sonic Adventure,Sonic Advance 1-3,Sonic Ep. 4)

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
<------- I prefer my Sonic :) Game wise I prefer modern Sonic (Colors,Generations,Rush,Rush Adventure,Sonic Adventure,Sonic Advance 1-3,Sonic Ep. 4)

No, just no. The physics for those games were horrible

<------- I prefer my Sonic :) Game wise I prefer modern Sonic (Colors,Generations,Rush,Rush Adventure,Sonic Adventure,Sonic Advance 1-3,Sonic Ep. 4
)

Yes,just yes. I had more fun with those games than I ever did with 1-3.. Sure those were my childhood favorites but I never let nostalgia take over completely.
You seriously didn't enjoy Generations over 3?

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
<------- I prefer my Sonic :) Game wise I prefer modern Sonic (Colors,Generations,Rush,Rush Adventure,Sonic Adventure,Sonic Advance 1-3,Sonic Ep. 4
)

Yes,just yes. I had more fun with those games than I ever did with 1-3.. Sure those were my childhood favorites but I never let nostalgia take over completely.
You seriously didn't enjoy Generations over 3?
I meant specifically for the games in the Sonic the Hedgehog 4 series, they control like crap. I definitely enjoyed Adventure, Advance, and Rush series more than the classics but not Colors or Generations. They focus way too much on speed, instead of platforming, and don't control all that well to begin with, with the exception of the Classic stages in Generations

Aki

I'm not talking about the games, I'm talking about the appearance. I'm surprised that this many people have picked modern sonic, must be due the the age of the younger users.

To be fair, most characters were pretty pudgy in some what back then, even Mario seems to have lost a little weight in his older age.

beanboy

I know this thread is old, but here is my thoughts.

Old Sonic is nice, but I like Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 hero dude Sonic.:cool: