CoV Presents: Halloween Thread 3 Resurrection - The October Armageddon Reloaded Chronicles

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Glad you feel on my side of the fence @CitizenOfVerona. Evil Within got a lot of criticism when it came out, for some godforsaken reason, but I loved it from the start. I hope Evil Within 2 is as good as the first, and I hope that Shinji Mikami directs another game soon.

Glad you feel on my side of the fence @CitizenOfVerona. Evil Within got a lot of criticism when it came out, for some godforsaken reason, but I loved it from the start. I hope Evil Within 2 is as good as the first, and I hope that Shinji Mikami directs another game soon.
I think a big part of criticism is people tend to forget that survival horror games tend to be janky. The old Resident Evils and Silent Hills are complete jank when it comes to the gameplay side of it. Now it seems like survival horror games are either the hide-and-seek, no combat options, or it's a "6/10 big disappointment."

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
(This is not intended as a political post.)

Happy Halloween!!!

People thought 2016 was terrifying, but they had no idea what 2017 would be like.

And to make Halloween even more scary, we proudly present: "Trump the Movies"

From the producers who brought you "The Ring", now comes "The Tweet" - "There is a tweet, and if you read it, in 7 Days your basic understanding of facts will DIE!"

From the producers who brought you "The Shining" now comes "The Winning" - "There will be so much winning your basic civil liberties will DIE!"

And from the producers who brought you "A Nightmare on Elm Street" now comes "A Nightmare on Trump Street" - "Since 2016, he's been in your nightmares, and during your waking hours you wonder if any of this is real. But then you realize you're living in Trump's reality now!"

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!
Well Holloween has come and gone for our home.

My oldest was the Grim Reaper, while my youngest was a Trex Dino.

I’ll send CoV the pic and if he wants to post it he’s more than welcome to. I’m swimming in candy right now!!!

Happy Halloween.

I would have went out tonight, but last night I got the shit scared out of me. It felt like my heart rate was erratic, but I don't know if it was my heart of chest muscle spasms. I sometimes get weird spasms on my eye lids or arms, so it could be just that, either way I'm all kinds not in the best mind set right now. I slept a lot last night and took another nap today. If it happens again I'll either go to the emergency room if it keeps up, or make an appointment with my doctor.

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!
Happy Halloween.

I would have went out tonight, but last night I got the shit scared out of me. It felt like my heart rate was erratic, but I don't know if it was my heart of chest muscle spasms. I sometimes get weird spasms on my eye lids or arms, so it could be just that, either way I'm all kinds not in the best mind set right now. I slept a lot last night and took another nap today. If it happens again I'll either go to the emergency room if it keeps up, or make an appointment with my doctor.
Man I hope it’s nothing, this thread is spooky but things your talkin about are terrifying.

sjmartin79

@CitizenOfVerona - Yes, get that checked out.

We only had two families come to our house tonight. Was sad. Our first year in the new house in a bigger neighborhood, we just expected more people.

But we watched Hocus Pocus and ate the candy we didn’t give out

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I should totally convince my GF and I to dress up as Mario, and Luigi for next year. She could be Mario, and I'll be Luigi since there is a height difference between us...about a 1/2 foot difference.

And for how drunk that couple is, the guy certainly still knew where her chest was. Interestingly, and rather unintentionally, her mustache looks like a censored bar trying to cover up the kiss itself. It's actually kind of hilarious.

sjmartin79

I went as Captain America for our work Halloween yesterday.

I had forgotten that the costume unintentionally shows off your junk, so I hooked the mask around my belt to cover it up, but also tried to keep the shield hiding it.
oops

sjmartin79

And now that Halloween is over, Thanksgiving will be forgotten, and everyone will be in full Christmas mode.
Those people will get a visit by the Children of the Corn.

Those who ignore the Harvest will be punished.