CyanPrime just made WordPress his bitch.

Cyan

Looks like a great start, but I can't really give accurate feedback if I don't know what you're going for.
Like, what does the design make you think of? what did your eyes focus on first? does the design look esthetically pleasing? What about the design didn't you like the most?

Like, what does the design make you think of? what did your eyes focus on first? does the design look esthetically pleasing? What about the design didn't you like the most?
Color scheme looks nice and it does look aesthetically pleasing, but the site looks lifeless and a bit lacking features wise, of course that may not matter depending on what you're aiming for.

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord
It looks pretty good. I think I might have a few suggestions that you can take or leave!

1. The contrast on the background image is a bit much, I think. I'd reduce the contrast so that the background doesn't stand out so much.
2. I think you need an accent colour. If it was me, I think I might go for a nice deep blue or even green. And then just splash it around sparingly. Don't overdo it, but just introduce a little bit of colour here and there.
3. You might want to also introduce some responsiveness to the theme. It's in a pretty easy state to transition from, really. You could just pop the sidebar beneath the content once the window is small enough, and then you're pretty much mobile friendly as well!

Cyan

It looks pretty good. I think I might have a few suggestions that you can take or leave!

1. The contrast on the background image is a bit much, I think. I'd reduce the contrast so that the background doesn't stand out so much.
2. I think you need an accent colour. If it was me, I think I might go for a nice deep blue or even green. And then just splash it around sparingly. Don't overdo it, but just introduce a little bit of colour here and there.
3. You might want to also introduce some responsiveness to the theme. It's in a pretty easy state to transition from, really. You could just pop the sidebar beneath the content once the window is small enough, and then you're pretty much mobile friendly as well!
Alright, I've done 2/3 of that (Not responsive yet) . :D I do think it looks much better now. Thank you for the ideas. :D