Deving Designs - My new work Site/Blog

Basically what juegs said. You really do have a talent for making awesome web sites Cyan, well done mein freund. The site looks great!

DarkDepths

Your friendly neighbourhood robot overlord
It's not bad. I have a couple of points though.

First, you have a typo "Categoies". Second, while I'm of the opinion that "professional" sites like a work blog should be fairly simple, I think the plain black header sort of looks unfinished. Maybe you could add a simple graphic on the right to help reduce that effect. Thirdly, the search widget doesn't seem to have any padding, so it looks a bit out of place.

Aside from those things though, I think its pretty good.

Cyan

It's not bad. I have a couple of points though.

First, you have a typo "Categoies". Second, while I'm of the opinion that "professional" sites like a work blog should be fairly simple, I think the plain black header sort of looks unfinished. Maybe you could add a simple graphic on the right to help reduce that effect. Thirdly, the search widget doesn't seem to have any padding, so it looks a bit out of place.

Aside from those things though, I think its pretty good.
Alright, I fixed the typo, added a logo, and got rid of search. Thanks for the feedback, I think the site looks better now. :D

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Speaking as an aesthetic person (as all Libras are), the color scheme is nice with a clean layout. (always important)
The only thing that stuck out at me is that you have a quote about facing challenges with a smile and in the picture beside it you are decidedly not smiling. But as I said, that is the thing that stuck out at me.
Great job!