Do you eat breakfast?

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
And if you do, what do you eat?

Me, I have a really bad habit of skipping breakfast and not eating until mid afternoon. I don't make a conscious effort to do it; it just tends to happen.

I rarely have breakfast. I usually just have a cup of Tea in the morning and wait till lunch, this is during college days though. If I'm working then I do have a bowel of cereal, Kellogs Crunchy Nut is really nice. And then on weekends or days I don't need to get up I usually wake up around lunch time (Ich bin lazy) and just eat lunch. So you could say lunch is my breakfast lol.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
breakfast is for plebs. i'll usually just drink a shit load of water and fly out the door. if anything, i'll have a cup of black tea or a cup of coffee.

Barely ever eat breakfast. When I leave for work around 1pm though, I'll stop by a convenience store and grab a piece of fried chicken and some melon bread

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
Barely ever eat breakfast. When I leave for work around 1pm though, I'll stop by a convenience store and grab a piece of fried chicken and some melon bread
@Jacesonnall

mantisLJD

The Human Metroid
I start every weekday with a bowl of cereal and milk, but on the weekends I have a bad habit of sleeping in past breakfast time. As a result, I end up having what i would have had at breakfast for lunch and what i would have had at lunch for dinner.

Odo

I love breakfast, my day without breakfast is incomplete.

I can live without lunch, but breakfast, no!

I like breakfast more than lunch and usually I eat much more breakfast than lunch. My breakfast is eggs, sausage, toasts, butter (no marge), a fruit like papaya or melon, milk (full fat) and coffee.

A proletarian breakfast.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Everyday.

Eggs and bacon (3 and 3), with a helping of Greek yogurt. I mentioned this before, but for my eggs I add basil, dried chopped onions, shredded gouda, and freshly chopped sweet peppers.