Doritos Enthusiast

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
so what's you favorite flavor? i like that purple shit. don't knock it till you try it. purple.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Chris

-Smashing!-
Major you amazing man.
For me, Tangy Cheese or Chilli Heatwave. You guys have a ton more flavours than us UK people:
United States and Canada[*]Cool Ranch[*]Nacho Cheese[*]Enchilada Supreme[*]Inferno[*]Intense Pickle[*]Bacon and Cheese[*]Black Pepper Jack[*]Blazin Buffalo Ranch[*]Jalapeño sweet fish[*]Ham and Cheese[*]Sour Cream and Onion[*]Paprika[*]Locos Tacos Cool Ranch & Crunchy TacoLocos Tacos Nacho CheeseNachoSrirachaSmoky Chipotle BBQSpicy NachoSpicy Sweet ChiliSweet Chili HeatToasted CornZesty Cheese flavor Tortilla Chips (Atlantic Canada, Ontario, and Western Canada)Bold BBQSalsa VerdeChile Limonid; page-break-inside: avoid;">Ranch Dipped Hot Wings[*]Nacho Picoso[*]Spicy Chipotle BBQ[*]Salsa Verde[*]Tapatio[*]Smokey Red BBQ[*]Smokin' Cheddar BBQ[*]Four CheeseUnited Kingdom
Crisps
  • BBQ Rib
  • Chilli Heatwave
  • Cool OriginalHint of LimeJalapeño FireLightly SaltedTangy Cheese
Dips

Cool Sour Cream and ChivesMild SalsaHot SalsaNacho CheeseRed Pepper and PepperoniRed Pepper and Paprikaid; page-break-inside: avoid;">Flamin BarbecueJapan
  • Clam ChowderSushi

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
My favorite are "Increasingly Hopeless", followed by "Why Can't I Stop Eating I Disgust Myself".

Aki

The sweet chili ones are good as are most of the flavors, but my personal favorite is Blazin' Buffalo Ranch. It's got a nice mix of spicy and cool.

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!
The sweet chili ones are good as are most of the flavors, but my personal favorite is Blazin' Buffalo Ranch. It's got a nice mix of spicy and cool.
Damn forgot about these, they are delicious!

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.

I used to eat Jumpin' Jack Doritos like it was my job. Probably took a few years off of my life, and it most likely contributes to the precipitous well of despair inside my soul.

Wish they'd bring them back again.

EvilTw1n

Because of this thread, I'm going to Taco Bell for lunch. Because I really have no respect for my body, and terrible Mexican food with Doritos will let my body know just how deeply the self-loathing goes.

EvilTw1n

Oh geez. Why? Why do this? Shredded chicken burrito (that wasn't the regular kind, but that's OK), two chipotle grillers, a bag of Doritos and an iced tea.

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
Oh geez. Why? Why do this? Shredded chicken burrito (that wasn't the regular kind, but that's OK), two chipotle grillers, a bag of Doritos and an iced tea.

Wait, I thought for sure you were going for the Doritos taco shells. Or are you just dumping all that in a pan and crumbling the bag over top to make a Mama Doritos Self-Loathing Casserole?

EvilTw1n

Nah, if I'm eating Doritos, I'm eating them out of a bag. The cheap meal deals at Taco Bell all have a small bag of Doritos with them.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Look what I found in my kitchen.

They were kind of tasty.
been trying to find some more exotic flavors, but all the stores i've been to only have cool ranch, taco, spicy nacho and original. i'd love to try some tapatio...

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
It tasted a bit too much like vinegar. At least it wasn't Doritos Tabasco, I guess.
But holy shit, these Ruffles on the other hand look amazing.

Why is this thread not Ruffles enthusiast again?

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Ruffles are bomb too. Dat sour cream and cheddar...

They make a lot of crazy shit in Japan that I wanna get my hands on, especially with Pringles. They have shrimp and mayo flavored Doritos over there 0_o

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!
Ruffles are bomb too. Dat sour cream and cheddar...

They make a lot of crazy shit in Japan that I wanna get my hands on, especially with Pringles. They have shrimp and mayo flavored Doritos over there 0_o
Ruffles sour cream and cheddar is my all time favorite #1 chip

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
so after bitching at the 7-11 guy by my office last week about having a boring ass doritos selection, he hooked me up this week. there's all kind of dope shit in there, but i picked "FLAMAS" which looks like some kind of chili/lime concoction. here's a pic (sears tower included for scale).

http://i.imgur.com/prUyIih.jpg

it's an interesting chip. the lime comes through pretty huge. not great, not awful. i doubt i'll pick it up again though.

Tucker

“Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?”
The girl in the chips looks kind of like a younger Sarah Lancaster.

...that could also just be that I've been watching Chuck again lately.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
so after bitching at the 7-11 guy by my office last week about having a boring ass doritos selection, he hooked me up this week. there's all kind of dope shit in there, but i picked "FLAMAS" which looks like some kind of chili/lime concoction. here's a pic (sears tower included for scale).

it's an interesting chip. the lime comes through pretty huge. not great, not awful. i doubt i'll pick it up again though.
Those are pretty Mexican. Not as niche as the Doritos Tapatio, but the thing is that Mexicans will eat anything as long as they can put lime and chili on it.

EvilTw1n

I tried some of the Chile Limon Doritos yesterday.

Legit heat on those. Properly hot. But there's no other taste to mix it with, no cheese, nothing save for a little lime. So it's kind of like pouring hot sauce on a plain tortilla. Meh.

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!
I tried some of the Chile Limon Doritos yesterday.

Legit heat on those. Properly hot. But there's no other taste to mix it with, no cheese, nothing save for a little lime. So it's kind of like pouring hot sauce on a plain tortilla. Meh.
Won't try that sounds well awful. I love hot tho, but not that kinda got were it's like all sause and nothing else.