Doritos Enthusiast

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Remember, I buy Party size bags of this stuff, and my local grocery store seems to have buy two for $6.50, or one for $3.39. So if I'm out of chips, I'll buy two bags.

Interstingly enough though, I haven't gained any weight from last week despite eating well over a bag worth of these things throughout this week. But I was also doing a lot of walking this week at work, so that might've had something to do with it.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Remember, I buy Party size bags of this stuff, and my local grocery store seems to have buy two for $6.50, or one for $3.39. So if I'm out of chips, I'll buy two bags.

Interstingly enough though, I haven't gained any weight from last week despite eating well over a bag worth of these things throughout this week. But I was also doing a lot of walking this week at work, so that might've had something to do with it.
The science actually tells us that Doritos help you lose weight and are near the middle of the food pyramid. They also make you smarter. So go to town.

Edit: the science also tells us that they make you sexier and high-tech.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.

+

You can replace that salsa botanera with salsa valentina, and if you're into lime, add a couple of drops in there.

I grew up on this stuff, trust me it's great.

Now the reason you do that is because it's cheap and easy, which is the point of junk food the way I see it. Otherwise you could just put the time into something like this:

(Which I guess is also very quick if you have all the ingredients around, though that'd be weird cause these things spoil quickly, while salsa valentina or botanera are eternal.)

Last edited:

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite

+

You can replace that salsa botanera with salsa valentina, and if you're into lime, add a couple of drops in there.

I grew up on this stuff, trust me it's great.

Now the reason you do that is because it's cheap and easy, which is the point of junk food the way I see it. Otherwise you could just put the time into something like this:

(Which I guess is also very quick if you have all the ingredients around, though that'd be weird cause these things spoil quickly, while salsa valentina or botanera are eternal.)
I've tried cooking with Doritos but it's hard to cook in my stomach.

Shoulder

So everyone needs to stop what they're doing and try these.

You're either gonna love 'em (like me), or despise them. There will be no in-between.
So I found a bag of those when I was gettng some Subway, and tried them. Definitely morespicey than I had originally thought, but strangely good. I say strangely good becuase I'm sure if I love it or hate it. I feel I'm in between right now.

I feel I need to try them again to be sure, you know? For science.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
So I found a bag of those when I was gettng some Subway, and tried them. Definitely morespicey than I had originally thought, but strangely good. I say strangely good becuase I'm sure if I love it or hate it. I feel I'm in between right now.

I feel I need to try them again to be sure, you know? For science.
They have a welcome kick, IMO. But if you want something less spicy, they have you covered.

WHYGOD.jpg

I'm not gonna be responsible for what happens when you open a bag.

At first it's like licking God's vagina. But then the flavor starts to blend and you only get texture. Wait. Just wait a minute. Don't rush this. It all comes back if you pace yourself.

Also, yeah, I know. "Why is the rum always gone?" Because it is.

Shoulder

So I've tried and failed to eat only a serving of cool ranch. It's just not possible. If I lay down 12 full chips, I continue to eat more. I'm trying to eat only a serving just so the bag will last longer than two days. For fuck's sake...

Shoulder

Just bought some of these because I wanted some frickin' doritos. So first off, when I opened the bag and looked inside, it was like I was looking directly into a very red sun. It completely took me by surprise, and almost needed my sunglasses. The taste of these also took me by surprise. Very tasty, I must say. :mthumb:

mattavelle1

Crunk Ain’t Dead!!!

Just bought some of these because I wanted some frickin' doritos. So first off, when I opened the bag and looked inside, it was like I was looking directly into a very red sun. It completely took me by surprise, and almost needed my sunglasses. The taste of these also took me by surprise. Very tasty, I must say. :mthumb:
I've had them and the chip itself for whatever reason is.....thicker? Atleast it dosent crunch the same as any other Doritos. I think this particular flavor is good, but it's a thicker chip and just weird.

Shoulder

I've had them and the chip itself for whatever reason is.....thicker? Atleast it dosent crunch the same as any other Doritos. I think this particular flavor is good, but it's a thicker chip and just weird.
Well, it does say "Bigger, Bolder, Thicker" on the front of the bag... :mkiss: