Emma Watson Enthusiast

Ex-Actarus

Last edited:

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
she's a good looking girl, but honestly i see equally attractive women walking down the streets of chicago every day. either you're fixated on the character(s) she plays, or you just don't see a lot of girls if you're that into emma watson. she'll put on 20 lbs and look like every other chick you ever met ever.

she's an illustration of the "basic bitch".

she's a good looking girl, but honestly i see equally attractive women walking down the streets of chicago every day. either you're fixated on the character(s) she plays, or you just don't see a lot of girls if you're that into emma watson. she'll put on 20 lbs and look like every other chick you ever met ever.

she's an illustration of the "basic bitch".
To use an old saying 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. I find her very attractive, but all our opinions differ.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
either you're fixated on the character(s) she plays, or you just don't see a lot of girls if you're that into emma watson.
Nope.

Her work as an actor only makes me feel like an old lecher (like I shouldn't find her attractive). I see plenty of attractive women, but I don't think that takes away from her being quite pretty.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
i'm just sayin.... she's not something you couldn't find at the bar on any given saturday. at least not where i live. there are actually better looking girls, who aren't millionaire hollywood "people". girls who you would actually have a chance with.

i guess i'm just pissed at emma for not dating me. fookin coont.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
i'm just sayin.... she's not something you couldn't find at the bar on any given saturday. at least not where i live. there are actually better looking girls, who aren't millionaire hollywood "people". girls who you would actually have a chance with.

i guess i'm just pissed at emma for not dating me. fookin coont.
Perhaps I look at Emma Watson and see someone not just as attractice, but a woman with skills. Sure, you can always find attractive women in a bar, but for all you know they might have the intelligence of pineapple: it's going to hurt you if you don't find the underlying layers beneath what you see on the outside.

Last edited:

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
[Dude, with a mug like mine, "chance" is relative.]

It all comes down to what you find attractive. It's not that I don't find the Kate Uptons and Kelly Brooks of the world attractive, but I'm far more attracted to other women...sometimes unexplainably so. Like I've always had a little thing for Julia Stiles...even though she really doesn't fulfill any of my physical "types," I think she's incredibly sexy.

(And as shoulder said, intellectual acuity is absolutely huge.)