Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo in Toronto

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
eglx-enthusiast-gaming-live-expo2.png

http://eglx.ca/

For some reason I hadn't posted about this here, but it's pretty important. Enthusiast Gaming, the brand under which TNE, TVE, Gaming Enthusiast, and all these other sites fall under these days, is having it's second expo. It's going to be pretty huge from what I understand, being a combination of competitive gaming tournaments, cosplay contests, tech and demo booths, board game sessions, and conferences with game developers and other industry talent, probably among other stuff.

Though it's not cheap to fly there, and the ticket is $60 for a three day pass (less than half that for any individual day), I'm going to try and go to it. It would be cool to meet up with anyone else here who might consider going.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Hmmm, it's around a 10 hour drive from Madison, or around 3 hours to fly (driving being cheaper of course), and this is in the middle of November. It just might be possible for I to make it out there. I'll have to think about this over the course of the next week or two.

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Second expo? When was the first one?!

Anyways, sounds awesome but I got other plans in terms of flying. Maybe next year? It'd be cool to have a massive TNE meet-up.
The first one was just called Enthusiast Gaming Live, it was back in May I think, also in Toronto. It was a lot smaller compared to this one, as I understand because I wasn't there.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Yeah, the first expo was more to get Menashe's feet wet in terms of these kinds of events. Guess he's got a lot of contributors and other personnel to make this happen. Whether I am able to go or not, it'll still be awesome to catch up on what's going on with it.