Fantasy Football Enthusiast

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR MOTHERFUCKERS.

@mattavelle1 @Mike D. @imthesoldier @ i don't know who else likes football...​

I'll do the work of creating a league if we can get at least six people to play. For those who haven't done it before, it's very simple to get into, very fun to play and the competition each week is an absolute blast! No money required, we're in this shit for the GLORY. So who's down? Anyone? Anyone!?!??!

Last edited:

repomech

resident remnant robot relic
Ah man, I don't follow American football but if we do this for the NBA season on TNE (fuck it, not to steal any thunder from this and at the risk of spreading everyone too thin I'm going to gauge interest and take that on) - I used to be so obsessed with fantasy bball and haven't played in a good 5 or 6 years.

What site are you using?

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
It would be awesome if everyone here did this so I could talk about how bad I beat y'all's asses.

Man I don't know tho commishing my own league is hard enought without adding another league.

Decisions decisions

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Ah man, I don't follow American football but if we do this for the NBA season on TNE (fuck it, not to steal any thunder from this and at the risk of spreading everyone too thin I'm going to gauge interest and take that on) - I used to be so obsessed with fantasy bball and haven't played in a good 5 or 6 years.

What site are you using?
we can use whatever we want! i've used yahoo and espn in the past. so whatever's clever. if people prefer one over the other, then that's what we'll use - it's all free.