Fecha y hora de la demo de Zelda Wii U en el E3.... (Date and time of the demo of Zelda Wii U at E3)

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Where I originally read about this....

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/legend...ing-live-e3-new-mechanic-turning-point-531875

http://www.gamereactor.es/noticias/297723/Fecha y hora de la demo de Zelda Wii U en el E3/

"A las 18:00, hora española peninsular, del próximo martes 14 de junio, Nintendo quitará por fin el velo aThe Legend of Zelda Wii U, la nueva entrega principal de la serie de aventuras quetambién llegará a su futura consola NX en 2017.

Reggie Fils-Aime, presidente y director de operaciones de NoA, presentará entonces un vídeo en directo denominado Nintendo Treehouse: Live, dando paso a varios livestream para demostrar Zelda Wii U "durante todo el día". Además, Eiji Aonuma, productor de la franquicia, promete que el nuevo juego va a suponer "un punto y aparte al eliminar fronteras", y asegura que incorpora "una nueva mecánica de juego nunca vista".

Como es lógico para el centro único de atención de la compañía, Nintendo prepara además una ambientación especial para la exposición angelina:

"Nintendo contará con un stand diseñado expresamente para que los fans se sumerjan de lleno en el universo de la próxima entrega de The Legend of Zelda, pues será la primera vez que este título pueda ser jugado. Para garantizar que los asistentes experimentan la libertad de exploración que ofrece el nuevo juego, The Legend of Zelda para Wii U será el foco de atención en la feria para Nintendo este año, siendo el único juego que se podrá probar en el stand de la compañía, a través de demos ampliadas del juego."

Ya hay una web oficial teaser site para la ocasión."

Rough translation....

"At 18:00, Spanish peninsular hour next Tuesday, June 14, Nintendo finally removed the veil toThe Legend of Zelda Wii U , the new principal installment in the series of adventures that willalso come to your future NX console in 2017 .

Reggie Fils-Aime, president and COO of NoA, then present a live video called Nintendo Treehouse: Live , giving way to several livestream to demonstrate Zelda Wii U "all day". In addition, Eiji Aonuma, producer of the franchise, promises that the new game will assume "a turning point by eliminating borders" and ensures that incorporates "a new gameplay never seen before ."

Understandably for the sole focus of the company, Nintendo is also preparing a special atmosphere for angelina exposure:

"Nintendo will have a stand designed specifically for fans to immerse themselves fully into the world of the next installment of The Legend of Zelda, as it will be the first time that this title can be played. To ensure that attendees experience the freedom of exploration offered by the new game, the Legend of Zelda for Wii U will be the focus of attention at the fair for Nintendo this year, the only game that can be tested at the stand of the company, through demos extended the game. "

Now there is an official web teaser site for the occasion."

New gameplay never seen before...? What do you think this might be...?

And these special booths.... They sound... Immersive.... I wonder what they mean by that...?

Are attenties going to be giving free green tunics and ocarinas or something before they play...?

Will they be like, put in isolation chambers to help immerse them into Zelda U...?

tumblr_muehb8YLV01rasqlio1_500 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I didn't know that El Sorprendente LSB habla el español.
Muy Poquito.... But I have picked up enough here and there to understand and speak some....

I worked at this 7-11 for a couple of years in the ghetto with this really nice gay mexican guy from Mexico City....

He was kind enough to teach me some spanish to help me help my customers.... Cause most of them only spoke spanish....

It has helped me out a lot over the years....

My grandparents on my mothers side were from the old country, didn't come to the states until the late 1930's early 1940's to escape Musalini and the Nazis....

They spoke like several different languages fluently....

Including Spanish....

I would hear them cuss at each other in different languages all the time as a kid....

Good times....

Last edited:

FriedShoes

MLG
New gameplay?
As in pertaining to the Zelda franchise or games in general?
I'm fully prepared to see Link pilot a mecha in the game, but thats not exactly new gameplay. I expect some kind of second screen gimmick in the game then.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
New gameplay?
As in pertaining to the Zelda franchise or games in general?
I'm fully prepared to see Link pilot a mecha in the game, but thats not exactly new gameplay. I expect some kind of second screen gimmick in the game then.
I was wondering the same. If it's new gameplay we've never seen before in a Zelda game, that I believe much more than gameplay in general. Then again, if Nintendo is willing to bet their entire E3 on this one game (yes, they will feature other games, but Zelda is the only playable one), then perhaps there is something special in store for us all. I'm extremely curious what this'll be. Hopefully, it won't be another FLUDD situation though...(to be fair, Mario Sunshine was an awesome game)

FriedShoes

MLG
I was wondering the same. If it's new gameplay we've never seen before in a Zelda game, that I believe much more than gameplay in general. Then again, if Nintendo is willing to bet their entire E3 on this one game (yes, they will feature other games, but Zelda is the only playable one), then perhaps there is something special in store for us all. I'm extremely curious what this'll be. Hopefully, it won't be another FLUDD situation though...(to be fair, Mario Sunshine was an awesome game)
I dont think they are featuring other games

Odo

The Wonderful Nintendo E3 Line up
  1. amiibo
  2. amiibo
  3. amiibo
  4. amiibo
  5. amiibo
  6. amiibo
  7. amiibo
  8. amiibo
  9. Zelda
  10. amiibo
  11. amiibo
  12. amiibo
  13. amiibo
  14. 24 hours of boring and repetitive Zelda treehouse
  15. amiibo
  16. amiibo
  17. amiibo

FriedShoes

MLG
The Wonderful Nintendo E3 Line up
  1. amiibo
  2. amiibo
  3. amiibo
  4. amiibo
  5. amiibo
  6. amiibo
  7. amiibo
  8. amiibo
  9. Zelda
  10. amiibo
  11. amiibo
  12. amiibo
  13. amiibo
  14. 24 hours of boring and repetitive Zelda treehouse
  15. amiibo
  16. amiibo
  17. amiibo
u mad or something, bro?

No, I believe they will have other games there, but Zelda will be the featured title, and the only playable game from them. They are of course going to have 3DS games there.
What are you talking about, their stream? I'm not sure if they will split up the Zelda gameplay with anything.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
What are you talking about, their stream? I'm not sure if they will split up the Zelda gameplay with anything.
What I'm saying is Nintendo is not going to just show Zelda at E3. Yes, it's the highlight, but they will feature 3DS games, I'm sure, and maybe show a trailer for Paper Mario and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem for Wii U. As far as I know, Nintendo only confirmed that Zelda will be the only playable game at E3. Nintendo even said they'll reveal more of their plans for E3, and I doubt it'll just be Zelda info as well.