Fried Ice Cream?!

Here it is, fried ice cream, you wanna know how you get this rather strange dessert?

1. Get a scoop of rather cold ice cream.
2. Put it in a deepfryer
3. Pull the ball of ice cream out quickly and you get a shell of an oil crust with the cold ice cream still frozen inside.
4. Pour chocolate onto shell.
5. Eat your fried ice cream.

mattavelle1

ARMS is like breathing.......but more important
Fried ice cream is bad to the bone!

The first time I had it was like @EthanGK said at a Mexican restaurant. It was so amazing it opened my eyes to the fried world.

Can confirm fried bananas and dare I tell y'all? The deadly fried Oreos.........OMG there sickening there so good!:mdrool:

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
hahaha I can't find the clip.. but it reminds me of this scene from the drew carey show where Oswald was depressed and Lewis decided to cheer him up.. lewis is all "what is your favorite dessert", and Oswald is all "fried ice cream, but they only have that at fancy mexican restaurants"... then lewis is all "well not today" with a ton of confidence as he scoops out some ice cream onto a hot frying pan and it just melts to their confusion...

I hope you guys DO know that you can't just fry ice cream, you have to bread and/or batter it first... otherwise it just melts away in the oil, it wont congeal into a crust

theMightyME

Owner of The Total Screen
Fried ice cream is bad to the bone!

The first time I had it was like @EthanGK said at a Mexican restaurant. It was so amazing it opened my eyes to the fried world.

Can confirm fried bananas and dare I tell y'all? The deadly fried Oreos.........OMG there sickening there so good!:mdrool:
the best deep fried dessert is deep fried cheesecake... I made a killer one... I took cheesecake mix, then mixed that with butterscotch pudding powder, made them into snicker bar sized clumps, froze them... rolled them in graham cracker crumbs, then wrapped them in eggroll wrappers and sealed them with egg wash... re-froze them... then dumped them in the deep fryer, took them out and immediately sprinkled them with a cinnamon sugar mix, and topped them with caramel... I did another one where I used plain cheesecake mix but mixed in raspberries and chunks of white chocolate

king of the deep fried desserts...

I want to make some home made ice scream and do deep fried ice cream... for game of thrones night we made up some icecream flavors...

we have Valyrian Chocolate - which was basically dark chocolate with cinnamon and such (mexican hot chocolate style) but then we swirled in crushed red hots for a little spice... I think that would be amazing deep fried

we also made white walker chai - which as a chai tea ice cream with white chocolate, and Dornish Dates and Bacon... which was a brown sugar and dates ice cream with rum in it, and chunks of candied bacon (baked bacon that was candied with brown sugar during the baking process

then we did a raspberry red wedding cake... we made a base cake that was just loaded with raspberries, it was 2 layers with some of the first layer scooped out and just loads of raspberry preserves poured in, then we forsted it with cream cheese frosting... and poured more raspberry rpeserves on top so that it pured down the sides and looekd bloody... then I bought a wedding cake topped, chopped off the head of the groom, and glued on a wolf/dog head from some wolf/dog toy and dabbed red nail polish all over the bride and groom... when it was dry i put that on top

jeez, now all i can think about is desserts

mattavelle1

ARMS is like breathing.......but more important
the best deep fried dessert is deep fried cheesecake... I made a killer one... I took cheesecake mix, then mixed that with butterscotch pudding powder, made them into snicker bar sized clumps, froze them... rolled them in graham cracker crumbs, then wrapped them in eggroll wrappers and sealed them with egg wash... re-froze them... then dumped them in the deep fryer, took them out and immediately sprinkled them with a cinnamon sugar mix, and topped them with caramel... I did another one where I used plain cheesecake mix but mixed in raspberries and chunks of white chocolate

I want to make some home made ice scream and do deep fried ice cream... for game of thrones night we made up some icecream flavors...

we have Valyrian Chocolate - which was basically dark chocolate with cinnamon and such (mexican hot chocolate style) but then we swirled in crushed red hots for a little spice... I think that would be amazing deep fried

we also made white walker chai - which as a chai tea ice cream with white chocolate, and Dornish Dates and Bacon... which was a brown sugar and dates ice cream with rum in it, and chunks of candied bacon (baked bacon that was candied with brown sugar during the baking process

then we did a raspberry red wedding cake... we made a base cake that was just loaded with raspberries, it was 2 layers with some of the first layer scooped out and just loads of raspberry preserves poured in, then we forsted it with cream cheese frosting... and poured more raspberry rpeserves on top so that it pured down the sides and looekd bloody... then I bought a wedding cake topped, chopped off the head of the groom, and glued on a wolf/dog head from some wolf/dog toy and dabbed red nail polish all over the bride and groom... when it was dry i put that on top

OMG................

Holy crap, nice work