GB, GBC & GBA suggestions

Odo

Hey people, may I ask you some suggestions?

I'll make a deal soon for a GBA (that will make me able to play some old Pokemons :) ) and I'd like to play some of the old great titles of GB/GBC generation. It's a generation that I haven't tasted so I believe that are a lot of good games that I've never heard about. :)

Mr-Chris

-Smashing!-
Wario Land series

Mario Land 1 + 2

Metroid II

Pokemon

Advance Wars

Metroid Fusion

Metroid Zero Mission

Sonic Advance

Aaaand that's my initial thoughts!

On the VC, literally all the GBA released are tops. Minish Cap is also great, not yet on the VC.

Game boy, the Mario/Wario Lands, Mega Man V, Kid Icarus 2, Link's Awakening. GBC, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Mega Man Xtreme (unless you have X and X2), Pokemons.

Lost_In_Translation

The Man Behind The Curtain
If you haven't had a chance to play all the old school final fantasies, most of the advanced games are on GBA (1, 2, 4-6). I'd strongly recommend giving them a shot, obviously.

I don't understand how Minish Cap was an Ambassador's Only deal for the 3DS in 2011, and still hasn't been released on the eShop..
Nintendoing. Metroid Fusion was ambassador and that was a launch title for the Wii U GBA VC, so it's only a matter of time WHEN Minish Cap will get released.

But I mean, Super Mario Bros 3 for NES is just getting released now, so I mean it could take a year or so.

riotmaker

large signature lol
It's not like they don't have the means to do so, neither.

ALTTP would've been an awesome title to download and play before ALBW came out. But it became available two months after ALBW.

Wii U Sports Baseball, too. No clue when it's coming out, and it would've been perfect for opening day either in Japan or United States