Get some coverage on our Indie Corner series

Hey developers!

As you may have noticed, we recently started a series on our youtube channel called Indie Corner (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBNnOgjM3c0oTBOblgy6sJaXBGuBCwVAN) . This initial batch of videos consists of 14 parts and briefly highlights Indie Wii U games currently announced. Once these 14 videos are complete I'd like to continue a weekly Indie Corner episode where we showcase and talk about Wii U Indie games, all within 5 minutes.

If interested in providing the show some exclusive footage, news or coverage, please contact me through PM so we can discuss the details further.

Thanks!

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I seriously love what you're doing here, MSJ. Indies are just as much of a third party developer as the big boys are...with just as much talent on hand. m/

Hi! I don't know if this is the right place or if I should start a new thread, but I was wondering if there is any developer approved by Nintendo who lives in South America.
I ask this since Nintendo declined my application for the developer program due to these "geographic reasons". Any info/advice is welcome!

Last edited:

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
Hi! I don't know if this is the right place or if I should start a new thread, but I was wondering if there is any developer approved by Nintendo who lives in South America.
I ask this since Nintendo declined my application for the developer program due to these "geographic reasons". Any advice is welcome!
I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, that's like one of the very few things wrong with how they handle indie developers

Just realized I've been very quiet in my own thread o_O

Thanks everyone for your support, it means a lot to me knowing that other people enjoy what I'm putting together as these vids do take some work!

@tarcisiotm I looked around for some S-A devs but unfortunately I'm not very familiar with the location of Indie Devs. Let me know if you find out anything.

And finally @hogge, thanks for dropping in! Will PM you.