Glad to be a part of the community!

the_randomizer

Hi, the_randomizer here! Just a little about myself, I've grown up with Nintendo consoles primarily (along with a PS1, 2 and 3), starting with the Snes when my older brother got it back in 1993. First game I ever played was Terminator 2: The Arcade Game along with Super Mario World. So many awesome memories growing up, playing with my brothers and sisters, and in 1998, I got an N64 for Christmas and played Ocarina of Time when it was released, along with Mystical Ninja 64, Quest 64, Ogre Battle, so many awesome games! Also have a Gamecube from 2001 that still works like it's brand new! The one thing I love to do, is that I love to rig 3D models in 3DS Studio Max and import them into games, essentially temporarily swapping out characters for other characters, in fact, to one of my favorite fighting games of all time, Super Smash Bros Brawl! I've been doing this for almost two years now and a lot of what I know is self-taught. So yeah, I'm a pretty quirky guy who loves video games like no tomorrow as well as 3D stuff! Another somewhat unexpected thing is despite being 28 years old, I've a soft spot for animals, notably belonging to the order canidae (foxes, wolves, dogs, foxes being my fave), they make me giddy lol. I look forward to discussing video games, consoles, anything really! Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to TNE! You'll love it here, I sure do. Nice to know you're into rigging 3D Models and all that, that's pretty cool. Make sure to check out the rest of this place!

the_randomizer

Welcome to TNE! You'll love it here, I sure do. Nice to know you're into rigging 3D Models and all that, that's pretty cool. Make sure to check out the rest of this place!
I will for sure! But yeah, I definitely love to rig models, gives me a nice challenge that's also satisfying!
Huh, not sure how to quote multiple posts (was gonna quote the one above too) thank you both!

I will for sure! But yeah, I definitely love to rig models, gives me a nice challenge that's also satisfying!
Huh, not sure how to quote multiple posts (was gonna quote the one above too) thank you both!
Just click quote and then scroll up and click on quote again for the post you want to quote. And you're welcome ;)