Got a 3DS finally...

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D Land
Ocarina of Time 3D if you've never played OoT before, or haven't played it in a long time.
I haven't played Majora's Mask 3D, but if it retains all that was good about the original, it should be one of the best games on the system by default.

Those are the ones that immediately come to my mind.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
The 3DS is what makes me more excited about NX than the WiiU.

But anyhow definatly what Jueg said for games. Let me think on it I've got a slew of 3DS games.

But all I can think of is MH4 right now and I just crossed the 800 hour mark.

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
I'll probably pass on Monster Hunter since I didn't like the WiiU game at all.
Funny cause people told me "oh you say you liked Phantasy Star Online ages ago you'll like this game"
Meh wasn't for me... I see the appeal, but couldn't get into it at all.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
I'll probably pass on Monster Hunter since I didn't like the WiiU game at all.
Funny cause people told me "oh you say you liked Phantasy Star Online ages ago you'll like this game"
Meh wasn't for me... I see the appeal, but couldn't get into it at all.
That's legit; MonHun isn't for everyone. To be fair to MH4U, though, it is far better at introducing game mechanics than 3U. I probably would've dropped 3U if I didn't have some online guidance from our forum regs here. 4U has a single player that's worth spending time with.

There's plenty of good free demos that will keep you occupied, too. I'm a fan of Yo-Kai Watch (not sure how you feel about JRPGs in general, though), and Azure Striker Gunvolt has a decent demo.

I enjoy Kid Icarus but the controls are something I can't fully get into. Playing the game on a higher difficulty setting is damn near unplayable for me. I like it overall but if someone wants to throw the cartridge down the garbage disposal I'd understand that completely.

Luigi's Mansion is one of my favorites on the system. All the Phoenix Wright games if you're into that sort of thing. Link Between Worlds is a ton of fun. Fire Emblem Awakening is a good place to start with the series, although Fates is as well. I'll be the only one to recommend it but Paper Mario.

Odo

I love 3DS. It's my favourite console ever.

Of the top of my head:

Pokemon (of course)
Yokai Watch (believe, it's good)
Kirby: Triple Deluxe (super fun)
Mario Kart 7 (It's more clever than 8 in my opinion)

I'll post more soon.

Koenig

The Architect
Monster Hunter, before anything else. It is difficult to get into, but I am dead serious when i say it is miles above anything else on the system.

After that Mario 3D land and (since you have the "new" 3DS) Xenoblade Chronicles are the next must haves on the system.

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Congrats on the new system!
These are the games I had the most fun with on the 3DS:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Super Mario 3D Land
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario Kart 7
Bravely Default
(SteamWorld Dig for download)

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
I'd also recommend Shin Megami Tensei IV (A great tough JRPG with demon recruiting), Virtue's Last Reward and the Professor Layton games (Both vastly different puzzle games), Shovel Knight (if you don't already have it) and, if you're into them, Pokémon. I'd recommend others but everyone's got that down pat

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
Loving my New 3DS...
And loving all your suggestions.

So far I have Bravely Default, FF Theaterythm Curtain Call, Zelda ALBW, Zelda Majoras Mask, Zelda OoT, Mario Kart 7 and Starfox 64 3D...
And a buncha VC games.
Really glad I got a 3DS and it was a good one with a plethora of games out there.

AutisAwsome

AKA FloppyPony. I am on twitter and facebook to :3
Loving my New 3DS...

So far I have Bravely Default, FF Theaterythm Curtain Call, Zelda ALBW, Zelda Majoras Mask, Zelda OoT, Mario Kart 7 and Starfox 64 3D...
And a buncha VC games.
Really glad I got a 3DS and it was a good one with a plethora of games out there.
there are so many good games on there it is ridiculous! I hope u enjoy being on the 3ds train! :D

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
Loving my New 3DS...

And a buncha VC games.
If you end up loving Bravely Default, I think you'll also enjoy Bravely Second. I'm only 15-20 hours in, but I'm having a blast.

AutisAwsome

Ugh, this thread is reminding me of how neglected my 2DS is. Still need to play Bravely Default. Need to try out Majora's Mask (@juegosmajicos sold me on it a few nights back). Kid Icarus. Trying SMT IV (again; I've started this game like three times, always like what I've played, and then just go meh for the combat and difficulty level).
know that feel bro :( I haven't bravery default yet either. I am so behind on my games its killing me but I got so much going on I just GAH! :mad:

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
I think I'll pick up Bravely 2nd even though I have not started the first game. I want that collections edition with the book.

The game looks really good and old schoolish SQUARESOFT. I need to find time to play it. I'm just so swamped with games it's not even funny.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
i saw the bravely default commercial on tv the other week and wanted it bad. i wish i could get a game like that on mobile. how do you guys feel about that series? it looks like it would be right up my alley..

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
I love the Bravely Default/Bravely Second series. It's definitely old-school, turn-based, in-depth, grinding RPG fun. You you enjoyed old school Final Fantasy, this is a series for you.
I almost picked up Bravely Second today used for $30. But I decided to get Chrono Trigger DS for $15 instead. I still need to beat Bravely Default also. But ill get it 2nd eventually. I got lots of games to buy. I'm only at 8 games right now for the 3DS.

AutisAwsome

Yes. 3DS runs DS games. This single feature is enough to make 3DS the best console ever!
yes I am glad that it is as well! It can also run dsi games so if you were gonna miss any of those coz that console bombed then you can still get them with the 3ds. the only thing I wish it had was no country lock. the ds has none so you can import Japanese games but on the 3ds you cant. shame. not that I would be able to actually understand the game in Japanese lol but rpgs I could probably figure out and everyone knows Japanese rpgs are awesome

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
Picked up Chrono Trigger DS for $13 after using two coupons. Sold used but gamestop guy said its actually new but old and they make more money if they open up old rare games and sell them as used.
Whatever though. I had some coupons and got it cheap. Now I own the greatest JRPG of all time on my 3DS.

AutisAwsome

good luck with that. I don't own it yet but everyone is recommending it. I hope to get it soon when my money comes in but I also have my eye on the Nintendo bundle and stardew valley so I gonna have to wait a while I guess lol there are so many games I want right now :eek:

thekiller7

The Seven and Only
good luck with that. I don't own it yet but everyone is recommending it. I hope to get it soon when my money comes in but I also have my eye on the Nintendo bundle and stardew valley so I gonna have to wait a while I guess lol there are so many games I want right now :eek:
You're telling me. I made a list of about 15 3DS games I want to buy. On top of that e3 is around the corner and I have all the systems so there's a plethora of games to be bought and played.

AutisAwsome

Lol.. i have all of those except for zombiu only one i regret getting was monster hunter.
yeah I wasn't a fan of monster hunter tri. everyone was ravin about it but I just don't get it. I got up to the trap the ginat t-rex thing and I just rage quit coz the damn thing kept missing the trap. I just wanted to use my other methods but they didn't count coz the mission HAD to be done in a certain way to complete. GAH! :mad:

FriedShoes

MLG
yeah I wasn't a fan of monster hunter tri. everyone was ravin about it but I just don't get it. I got up to the trap the ginat t-rex thing and I just rage quit coz the damn thing kept missing the trap. I just wanted to use my other methods but they didn't count coz the mission HAD to be done in a certain way to complete. GAH! :mad:
I didnt like Tri either, despite it being the best game for Lancers thus far (we've only been gimped since)
A part of that does lie with the fact that I was much younger and less patient when I first tried the game, a lot of the little things bugged me and single-player (which is pretty much all I touched) was not fun.
The game's enjoyment lies purely in the multiplayer portion, which is what I learned when I aged a few years and gave MH3Ultimate a chance and found myself immensely enjoying the mechanics of everything. Singleplayer was still pretty meh, so if you didnt venture into multiplayer you probably would have felt the same issues.