Greetings!

Hey everyone, I'm Firethorn43, but call me Jonah, or Jones.
I of course love gaming and the communities we form just yapping about it express that well. I have blogged over at MyIGN for several years, but not so much these days. Nintendo is close to my heart even when I treat them a little unfairly these days (Not particularly fond of my Wii U and my 3DS is in need of repair/replacement.), but I also indulge in my PS3 and PS4 (PSN is Firethorn43.) frequently, and occasionally poke around Steam games whenever I can run something. I am also quite the movie buff these days, and I proclaim myself a mad scientist in Photoshop.
Oh, and hopefully my writing gets better sooner or later!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Welcome to TNE FireThorn! We are very glad to have more posters coming to this awesome community!

If you need anything you can contact one of our mods thru PM. They are @Superfakerbros , @FriedShoes , @juegosmajicos or myself Mattavelle.

We are very proud and have worked hard on the community and they have rewarded us by being amazing every step of the way. Please enjoy yourself here.

Hey everyone, I'm Firethorn43, but call me Jonah, or Jones.
I of course love gaming and the communities we form just yapping about it express that well. I have blogged over at MyIGN for several years, but not so much these days.
Welcome, man. Yeah same here. It's how I got started writing over here (now I've been doing it for a good year now).
The majority of the community here games on other consoles, PC for me, so no need to feel... persecuted for liking another system over a Nintendo unit. That's exactly the type of community we don't try to be haha.
My gaming IDs are in my signature. I hope you like what we've done with the place.