Greetings

Hello there. I am Sir Turtlelot of Legends Alliance. I stumbled across your site not too long ago, and after a number of visits I figured I may as well join the boards.

I've been a long time Nintendo fan, since I grew playing the NES, SNES, and Gameboy back in the early-mid 90's. While I've trying to broaden my gaming horizons as of late, so to speak, Nintendo still remains my first choice. And while I've been generally lacking time and money to invest into my Wii U, I still enjoy it greatly, whenever I find the time to play it.

Well since you asked, I'll try my best to [strike]shamelessly advertise[/strike] make it brief. :p

Legends Alliance (LA) is my home site on the internet, and I would definitely encourage you to check it out, if you're interested. LA started off as a Zelda fan-site back in 2000, and has gradually evolved into the small, closely-knit community forum that discusses just about anything from games to role playing to politics and other controversial topics. I've been a member for the past four years, and it's been great.

I've made it a bit of a habit to always introduce myself as being from LA, since it was my first forum I ever joined, and because I consider it my online home. That and just to spread the name a little as I join new sites, since we've kind of fallen off the map a bit, so to speak.

Anyways, I hope that was a sufficient explanation to your question, since I really didn't want to come across as a spammer. I quite like it here, and I look forward to discussing, and potentially even playing games with some of you. That is, once I can catch a break from my university work. -___-