Hello, friend.

Phazon

Hi! Im Phazon! (Yes like that from metroid) anyway, im a clam person, I like to talk about video games and play them of course. Someone told me that here I can meet new and awesome people, so here I am!
<--- this the image I use on the land of the Internetz (My persona or fursona if you are into that)

I like to watch anime and read manga as well. My favorite animal is the Wolf aaand I guess thats it haha.

I've been playing a lot of AC:NL lately, im trying to get my hands on that complete Samus set grrr.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Welcome, Phazon! If you ever need any help, just ask me, mattavelle1, juegosmajicos, or FriedShoes!
This^. Other than that welcome again, we are very happy to have another person join this awesome community!

Phazon

Heh, Persona.

Nice to meet you Phazon. I'm new here myself.

Ahh nice to meet you too!

Hey Phazon, you seem like a nice chap. Welcome to TNE! Oh and I like Amaterasu, y'know, to add in some wolf talk lol.

Haha thanks! and yes! good choice, origin of all that is good and mother to us all.

Welcome, Phazon! If you ever need any help, just ask me, mattavelle1, juegosmajicos, or FriedShoes!

This^. Other than that welcome again, we are very happy to have another person join this awesome community!
Thanks a lot guys, Im glad to be part of this community, and of course if anything pops up I'll ask you guys!