Hello Guys! My Name is Stewie :)

Hey everyone I'm new to this site and I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Phil but you can call me Stewie. I've been playing video games ever since I was a little kid. My earliest memories of video games are playing Mario Kart and Ocarina Of Time on the Nintendo 64 at my cousins house. Gaming has been a part of my life for practically all my life. Nintendo is number 1 in my books but I also play games on the other consoles and Pc. So if you'd like to play sometime just ask. I also have a youtube channel under the same name where I upload tons of gaming videos and lets plays. Anyways I hope to make a few new friends on here and thanks for reading a little about me :)

Menashe

Hey welcome Stewie! Can I see your Youtube channel?
I think you'll make new friends pretty easily here. It's an easy place to bond with other Nintendo fans. More than anything, check out the Community Thread in the Wii U Forum.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Hey Stewie nice to have you here glad you found the TNE forums!

If you need any help with anything don't think twice about asking one of our mods for help. And they are @juegosmajicos , @Superfakerbros , @FriedShoes or myself Mattavelle.

Hope you enjoy the forums here as we have worked extremly hard to make them a respectable place for gamers. Welcome to TNE again

Hey Stewie nice to have you here glad you found the TNE forums!

If you need any help with anything don't think twice about asking one of our mods for help. And they are @juegosmajicos , @Superfakerbros , @FriedShoes or myself Mattavelle.

Hope you enjoy the forums here as we have worked extremly hard to make them a respectable place for gamers. Welcome to TNE again
Will do! Thanks for the warm welcome, I have a feeling I am going to love being apart of this community.