Hello I'm Linkman806

Hello I'm Linkman806, I'm new to the community, I'm new to the community. I enjoy many things such as discussing the video games, writing, teaching (I am an elementary school teacher). On the side i'm even developing my own game using RPG maker VX. It's nothing big but it's something i enjoy doing in my free time. I'm glad to be here

Welcome Linkman! If you ever need any help, just ask me, mattavelle1, juegosmajicos, of FriedShoes. BTW, that avatar seems familiar to me...
Thank you :D It's from Megas XLR. An awesome cartoon from back in the day

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
Welcome Linkman! If you ever need any help, just ask me, mattavelle1, juegosmajicos, of FriedShoes. BTW, that avatar seems familiar to me...
Thank you :D It's from Megas XLR. An awesome cartoon from back in the day
...*thinks* Oh NOW I remember. Yeah, that actually was a pretty good show on Cartoon Network

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Welcome to TNE Linkman, we are excited to have more posters here at this awesome place. If you need anything please check Superfakers post and you can contact us at anytime. Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier. :)>-

Holy crap I've been trying to remember the name of that show for ages and finally I know! I used to LOVE it back then and now I can remember what it was actually called lol. Welcome Linkman and thanks for reviving a part of my childhood :p