Hello! I'm Super Virtual Boy Show

Hello everyone,

I found out about this forum from the Nintendo Enthusiast YouTube channel and after a bit of lurking thought I join in on the fun.
I'm a Nintendo fan like so many of you, and have been since I was about four years old. Hopefully this will be a good chance to chat with other fans of the Big N, and maybe find a few people interested in some organized online play (or as organized as Nintendo will allow anyways).
My NNID is Captain_AE-One for any one who's interested, and if you'd like to know more about me you can always ask or head over to my YouTube page at www.youtube.com/user/supervirtualboyshow (but be warned: I'm an amateur).
Also, I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, but I didn't find a thread for newcomers. Also, also, how the heck does one change one's profile picture?

We will get it fixed for you Virtual on your profile pic.

Also if you need anything you can ask at anytime. Our staff is @EvilTw1n @juegosmajicos @Superfakerbros @FriedShoes or myself.

Like Koenig above our community is more than willing to help out aswell. Hope you enjoy the forums it's an awesome place.

Thanks! That was crazy quick. I assumed I was just too blind to find the option, ha ha ha!