Help me figure out a healthy alt to Soda, and EDrinks.

Cyan

Alright, so all this soda I'm drinking is doing really good things for my mood, and keeping me awake (The two are relate, I think) but I can't keep drinking a two-leader of Soda a day, and the Energy Drink's aren't helping my body ether (except by giving it energy).

Trying not to get Diabetes:

I want to go back to water only, and maybe changing my diet to something more healthy, but I NEED energy. I need a lot of energy.

Also, this isn't a option:

So, what are some foods, drinks, and maybe even legal (not illegal) supplements, or vitamins I should focus on?

sjmartin79

White Phoenix of the Crown
I love LaCroix. It's sparkling water with flavors. Bubbles like a soda but no calories, no cabs, no preservatives. Just water, bubbles, and natural flavors. But sorry, no caffeine.

Odo

This is the question of the century. Being strong and full of energy eating danm healthy food.

I keep drinking my coffee and having a proletariat breakfast for energy. Sometimes I take vitamin pills too. Oldie but goodie.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
800 extra calories of soda every day doesn't give you energy, it's made you fat and lethargic. you'd have more energy if you didn't have to carry that extra weight around every time you stand up. what you need is a faster metabolism, and that can be found through diet and exercise. stop looking for pills and shortcuts and change your lifestyle. a 2 liter of coke a day is poison. no wonder you feel like shit.

everything you need to know is right here:

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3

Cyan

800 extra calories of soda every day doesn't give you energy, it's made you fat and lethargic. you'd have more energy if you didn't have to carry that extra weight around every time you stand up. what you need is a faster metabolism, and that can be found through diet and exercise. stop looking for pills and shortcuts and change your lifestyle. a 2 liter of coke a day is poison. no wonder you feel like shit.

everything you need to know is right here:

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3
Shit, this motivated me to poor out my soda and energy drink, and get a bottle of water. Thanks MB.
(Not sarcastic)

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Shit, this motivated me to poor out my soda and energy drink, and get a bottle of water. Thanks MB.
(Not sarcastic)
i promise that if you follow that guide i gave you, you'll be fit AF, children and strangers will look up to you, you'll feel better mentally and physically, you'll live longer and your general quality of life will skyrocket. your body is your vehicle through life. drive a ferrari.

TechnoHobbit

Ash nazg durbatulûk
The healthiest and best soda I know of is Zevia. It's all natural, has no sugar, zero calories, is sweetened mainly by stevia and a tad bit by erythritol, and tastes really good.

Of course even if you do try it and enjoy it, I would still recommend drinking water first and foremost. Clean water is what our bodies are made to use.