Helping out our friend LSB

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
I Know there are some forum members who don't frequent the CT and that's fine. For those of you who don't know LSB and his family just lost there son at birth. There have been a couple of ways to help out there family during this extremely difficult time. I will link them here so they are easy to find for anyone willing to help.

https://www.gofundme.com/ctd8s9rw

This is a fund set up by LSB sister and you can read a bio there. Also a PayPal account.

https://www.paypal.me/JasonMcClure

We do this for love of our friend and his family. Please keep this private if you decide to help or not.

Thank you TNE.

Last edited:

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
Just so you guys understand.... Because of your help, I will be able to not only purchase Brat the memorial necklace for Baby Micheal's ashes, but you guys are also saving us from losing our gas, power, water, internet, and possibly even our home this month....

I just wanted you guys to know that....

It's making a huge difference in our lives, and Sabrina and I thank you from the deepest parts of our hearts....

If any of you know me, you know that it was difficult for me to allow such help to be given.... It's always been hard for me to except the charity of others, on any level what so ever, and for any reason....

So you can imagine my hesitation when my sister brought this to me and said she wanted to do this for us because she thought it could help us out....

I immidiately said no way, there is no way I'm going to do that....

But after being talked to about it by multiple people, and all of them agreeing that I was being too rash and that it was indeed a good idea, I decided to let it go forward....

I still felt strange allowing it to happen, but I also remembered where trying to hold on to my pride got me the last time I fell from grace, and decided against walking that path again....

I just wanted you guys to know what a struggle it has been for me to allow this, and how much it means to us that you all have decided to give and help us in this way....

There really are no words to describe how good it made us feel to know that you guys cared so much....

It's helping Brat and I along with the healing process having so much support from our loved ones....

It really does make a difference.... Thank you for your sympathy, kindness and generosity....