HEY. PLEASE NOTICE ME :{D

Hey guys, as you can see, I'm Alianjaro! I'm a Cegep student from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. (Cegep is some pre-university degree we must achieve in two or three years before entering university in Quebec. Odd, but works for me lol. I believe it is equivalent to prep school.) I study pure and applied science in IB and often get my A** handed to me :D , so this is the main reason why I would occasionally become less active on a forum. I hope it doesn't happen though.
I was dragged to Nintendo Enthusiasts back in early 2012 (when the community was still a baby) by user running_in_jam who, I believe, was moderator at the time. I didn't stick around because the community was small and that I was active in another community. I used to be on the Wii U forums, but this community has apparently died. That's heartbreaking. Here I am now though, hoping to be in a community that will live long, and TNE totally matches my expectations so far.
I am glad to join the forums and will hopefully contribute to the atmosphere.
I didn't introduce myself earlier because I wasn't able to find the awkwardly placed "new thread" button earlier haha... *runs away in embarassment*
Luv mi pls m8s

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Glad to see you come back to the TNE community. Just a tad bit of history (as we should be long lived) many of us guys have been with each other for many many years. Like you we come from a community that was ravaged and we all migrated over here, as we were friends (Mike D, Juegos, Menahse etc etc). TNE was actually spawned by Menashe while we were all still apart of IGN.

So coming from a homeland disbanded much like yours. We are striving to build a long lived and striving community that sticks together and is accepting of one another's videogame hobbies. And not devolving into troll/fanboy dynamics. But having open and awesome discussion.

So again welcome to TNE!

If you need any help with anything you can ask one of our mods for help. Who are @Superfakerbros , @FriedShoes , @juegosmajicos , or myself Mattavelle.

As long as we treat the community right, it will repay us and should be very long lived. This is our highest goal here on this forum.

Glad to see you come back to the TNE community. Just a tad bit of history (as we should be long lived) many of us guys have been with each other for many many years. Like you we come from a community that was ravaged and we all migrated over here, as we were friends (Mike D, Juegos, Menahse etc etc). TNE was actually spawned by Menashe while we were all still apart of IGN.

So coming from a homeland disbanded much like yours. We are striving to build a long lived and striving community that sticks together and is accepting of one another's videogame hobbies. And not devolving into troll/fanboy dynamics. But having open and awesome discussion.

So again welcome to TNE!

If you need any help with anything you can ask one of our mods for help. Who are @Superfakerbros , @FriedShoes , @juegosmajicos , or myself Mattavelle.

As long as we treat the community right, it will repay us and should be very long lived. This is our highest goal here on this forum.
Thanks a lot! I'm sure that a community with people like you could not go wrong! I'm looking forward to seeing this community grow!