HEY TNE!! what superhero are you??

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
i think that if i was a superhero, i'd be deadpool. he's fuckin ill. JUSTLIKEME. how about you?

here's where i put you guys. can't do you all, so i'll start with a few regs and ask me if you want to be added.

@mattavelle1

lookatchu all wholesome and shit. wife and kids and business and shit. fucking american as a motherfucker. and that's good thing. you're doing everything right, just like cap. word up.

@Mike D.

Mr. Fantastic. cause everyone thinks you're fantastic. plus it's obvious that you're super smart, and you probably date a lot of invisible women (just take the fucking joke). you're also super sflexy. N-no homo.

@LightsaberBlues

you're stan god damn motherfucking lee. the amount of content and creativity you bring to this board helps to make it what it is. good on ya. we all appreciate it.

@CyanPrime

you're Robin. i know you've got some issues, but you're a good dude, and we're all gonna make it if we stick together. it just takes a little determination. i promise. you bring a lot to the table and fucking thank you for that.

@imthesoldier

you're jax because jax is cool as fuck and even though he's got the best shoulders in the hero game, he never skips leg day. in my world, we call that discipline. respect.

@Mr-Chris

fuck that falco shit, you're starfox. don't ever sell yourself short. because if you do, everyone else will too. you're a cool fucking kid; you got this.

@juegosmajicos

you're dat nick fury. always keeping the peace. i never found the want or desire to be diplomatic on the internets, but you do it well, breh. congrats on being internet justice. you're a fantastic moderator.

@Menashe

i mean, you know.

@repomech

you don't post here as often as i'd like you to. but you know what? that's not up to me. when you do post, your shit comes together like voltron and absolutely fucks shit up. i voted you best poster of 2013, and i look forward to voting you best of 2014. you a ill Shy-Guy. i have STILL not seen you make a single bad post. much respect.

@Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

you're a likable guy. everyone likes you. but seriously dude, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? it's okay, we're still friends. you're Dr. Who.

alright fellas, that's all i've got time for right now. i plan to keep adding to this, so please let me know if i missed you. in the end, we're all super.

Last edited:

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
@FriedShoes

you are the delorean from back to the future. you take me back to a time when it was uncomfortable to be a black guy in america. i don't even know what i mean by that - but "fried shoes" made me think of burning concrete. and the delorean is fuckin cool. so let's roll with it.

@Superfakerbros

this one was easy. congrats on being the only dude on TNE to be TWO super heroes. seriously though, get a room with yourself(ves). no one appreciates dat PDA. luv ya.

@Koenig

makes more money and likely pulls more bitches than mr. peanut. i mean, let's face it; money is power, and super money is a super power. you're basically bossing the board game. i'm not even mad, just jelly. it took a lot of courage for me to admit that. are you hiring?

Last edited:

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
@CitizenOfVerona

this motherfucker is Bullseye. i mean, have you ever played CoD with him? it goes like this: headshot - headshot - HEADSHOT. this fuckin guy gets even more head than i do. kills it on a consistent basis. it's actually kinda scary when you think about it. he may very well be fucking psychotic. i don't always play CoD, but when i do, i prefer following CoV around and watching him win matches for me.

@ASuch

bro: you are loki. you're on that "some men just want to watch the world burn" kinda shit, but you're better at it than the joker. cause you're god-like. god like loki. at being a dick. fuck you asuck. jk xoxoxo

but fek u betch

asuch pls...

@WolvenofGames

you're Claude from GTA3. you're a down ass motherfucker and we've run around doing some crime in GTA5, but you don't have a mic for your ps3 so that makes you a silent protagonist. being that "quiet but cool guy" is bretty sweet, but dude, BUY A FUCKING MIC! that wolf mask is fuckin cool though. shit... i'd wear it. might even wear two of em. might even wear three. let's play some gta5 later. i wanna rob a liquor store, fly off in a helicopter and pick up some hookers :)

@BobSilencieux

you're silent bob. you know why? of course you do.

WOULD IT FUCKING KILL YOU TO COME IN HERE AND POST MORE OFTEN!? STOP NEGLECTING ME i need you

@nerdman

more like BIRDMAN, amiright? cash money millionaire, big tymer, kills bitches like mike vick, #1 stunna, he's a professional professional at making you look small. you think you're smart? you're not smart. you think you're cool? that's cute. you're not cool. you think you got game? you're not nerdman. don't even try it, he'll put you on a diet then jack your ass like a looter in a riot. nerdman.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
@theMightyME

hey, i didn't mean to leave you out! don't worry man, you'll never feel alone again. because you are a Borg mothership:

filled with Smokey the Bear. let me explain.

the Borg have a ceaseless thirst for self-improvement. that's what makes them a threat! we haven't had an update in a while, but it's great that you're working hard on getting better, and while it may always not pay off for the Borg (cause star trek is fake as fuck, we all know resistance is futile), it'll definitely work out for you. hard work is best work.

there is not a single forest fire that could withstand OP Rainfall, either. that shit was dope, and you helped organize it. very cool. but no amount of rainfall could put out the burning desire we all have in our hearts for more mighty posts. or the burning feeling i get when i pee. i should see someone about that. only condoms can prevent penis fires.

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
I can't believe I missed the best thread on TNE right now. If I would have seen this earlier, I would have voted MB for Pillar this month. Next month though...

Are my notifications not working or something? How did this slip past me?
To be honest, I, too also don't get certain notifications on my Alerts. Sometimes I'll get maybe one or two for a post I made, and find out after viewing the post again, I received more likes, lols, or raps as a result (Hey, no one dislikes a shoulder).

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
@Cubits
gr8 m8, r8 8/8. we gotta throw skrimps on the barbie, hit up a hungry jack's, punch a great white shark in the fucking mouth and then tenderly hug a koala bear with both arms. i'm not even trying to stereotype you - even if you weren't from australia, you'd still be my man steve irwin. because of your kindness, bravery, and general valor. you're a real sweetheart. let's play some guild wars 2.

(he's holdin' some kinda stonefish or somethin'. i dunno. what are you askin me for!?)

Last edited:

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
@simplyTravis

you are the konami code. GAMECHANGER. what what!? this motherfucker only knows how to win. he'll put an egg in his shoe and beat it. he'll beat it like michael jackson. he'll beat it like chris brown. he'll beat that bitch like his name's ike turner. he grows beets in my back yard and then makes delicious salads with them. beats by dre. stop looking at me funny and act like you know. he'll simply ruin your fucking shit. and he probably cheats on his girl. he fuckin cray.

Last edited:

simplyTravis

Lamer Gamers Podcast Co-Host
@simplyTravis

you are the konami code. GAMECHANGER. what what!? this motherfucker only knows how to win. he'll put an egg in his shoe and beat it. he'll beat it like michael jackson. he'll beat it like chris brown. he'll beat that bitch like his name's ike turner. he grows beets in my back yard and then makes delicious salads with them. beats by dre. stop looking at me funny and act like you know. he'll simply ruin your fucking shit. and he probably cheats on his girl. he fuckin cray.

Ooohhh shittt, I'm not even anthropomorphic. I'm an omnipotent force of destruction. Damn right @Majorbuddah .

Laer_HeiSeiRyuu

LOL of course Nerdman is emasculating everybody

king of mario kart amirite or amirite.

He's gonna be rocking that mercedes like no one's business

FYI I suck at mario kart

So i just keep playing f-zero instead lmao XD

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
@TechnoHobbit

you're that monster from number cruncher. not because you get da digits (you do), but because you're always running that insane crazy wii u sales thread stats thing that we all love (to hate). also because we all feel like you've ALWAYS been a part of our lives. we be knee high, homie. we go deep. tell me who gotta problem. WHO GOTTA PROLLEM!? TNE gonna multiply an swear to god i'll pull a 2x4 and wreck em like ralph. i fucKIN HATE NUMBERS ANFOEIFNLEAIJEBGLBYRLGFYARBGURYBGAUYBRDLGUYRBGLRHBGALRGHBRDG

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
@Aki64

you're Mr. Freeze. cause let's face it, you're the coolest motherfucker that anyone on TNE has ever met. and you have an ice gun that freezes stuff when you shoot it. okay, i made that last part up. ICE JUST KIDDING. but for real, batman's a whiny bitch, and i'm sick and tired of his fucking emo teenangst bullshit. fuck that guy.

"i am the night".

more like "fuck i'm sad and my parent's are dead but i have buttfucking loads of money so i'm gonna get a weird costume and be a huge fucking emo fa********ggot and act like i'm judge and jury and beat the fucking shit out of people without any kind of judicial process". fuck batman. i think if mr. freeze and deadpool ever teamed up, they'd be unstoppable. so what's stopping us!? also dr. dre, cause we're gonna need dat street cred.

Last edited:

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Heh, I remember when Buddah said I was Jax from Mortal Kombat. At least I got the good Jax from the games, and not...this one: