Hi Enthusiasts!

Erixsan

Hey... It's a me! A custom title!
I won't be too much active in the forum, due I don't have a lot of free time, but well...

I'm Eric Weichhart, since a few days ago I'm one of the graphic guys of the site, still I has been working in a while for Shawn (@SirNintendo) so... Yeah, I suppose you know who is Shawn, I'm just tagging him.

Back to topic, I made some pics for him when I was online, don't ask me how much pics I did because I don't remember. (only the suffering of watching his face)
I'm an actual owner of a 3DS XL (had the 3DS) and a Wii U Deluxe, they're my first Nintendo consoles so a lot of games are (and will) be my first games of the series I played (Like Mario Kart 8, for example). I love to play games (my favorites are platforms, RPG, Strategy and Puzzles), still the next game I will buy will be Bayonetta 2 (I just loved the first one)...
And maybe Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney with the money I will win working here >.>
Mmm... If you want to ask me something go ahead, if you don't go away...
If you think I'm awesome I agree, if you don't I won't believe.

I speak Spanish, still I use my consoles on English (I just used).
I'm an University student right now so... I'm studying >.>

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Welcome aboard Erixsan. Like Matt said, if you need help here just ask me, Matt, Superfakerbros, or FriedShoes. And I'm sure I'll see you around Skype (I'm Alex B there, but I'm not there too often).

Erixsan

Welcome to the forums Erixsan hope that you enjoy the community here. Awesome that your the graphics guy here on TNE.

If you need anything in the way of help or something of that nature feel free to ask one of the mods for assistance. They are @Superfakerbros @FriedShoes @juegosmajicos or myself Mattavelle.

What time you spend here I hope it's a pleasure.
Thanks! Already a pleasure!

Welcome aboard Erixsan. Like Matt said, if you need help here just ask me, Matt, Superfakerbros, or FriedShoes. And I'm sure I'll see you around Skype (I'm Alex B there, but I'm not there too often).
I suppose you will see me often, if I'm using my PC (including uni stuff), i'm online.

Heyo Erixsan! Cool to know your the one behind those images I suppose! The forums are a great place so I hope you enjoy whatever amount of time you are on here ;)
Not all the pics, but most of the latest Shawn pics. Thanks!
I don't think I will spend a lot of time here still I would be cool to look around.

Obligatory don't talk to FriedShoes comment. I say that to all newcomers

Anyways, welcome aboard
Already on my black list then!
Thanks!

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Nice to have a face (or avatar in this case) for the person responsible for the graphics around here. Hope you can continue to do some more graphic work for us here at TNE, and if not, you'll always have a place here to chit-chat with us all.

Welcome aboard, Eric!

Erixsan

Nice to have you over, Erixsan! I'm also a University student so, if you don't mind me asking, what's your major or your intended major?
The translation should be Systems engineering, still it looks like it has a different name on English (due what I'm studying is more software related).
I'm also aiming to learn Software Engineering.

Nice to have a face (or avatar in this case) for the person responsible for the graphics around here. Hope you can continue to do some more graphic work for us here at TNE, and if not, you'll always have a place here to chit-chat with us all.

Welcome aboard, Eric!
Not all graphic work, and I just started for the site (but I had working for a while with Shawn).

I don't like to take other credits >.>

Superfakerbros

ECE 2018
The translation should be Systems engineering, still it looks like it has a different name on English (due what I'm studying is more software related).
I'm also aiming to learn Software Engineering.
Oh alright, I see. I'm going to assume it's somewhat similar to Computer Science, which deals with programming and software and whatnot