Hi Everyone!

Ksquall1

The Revolutionary
I'm Ksquall, but everyone can feel free to call me Kevin. I look forward to hanging out with everyone here and being a part of Nintendo Enthusiast. Some of you may recognize me as that guy with the Huey icon from IGN. I like video games (of course), anime, and I'm a HUGE fan of The Boondocks. If anyone would like to know anything else about me, feel free to ask. :)

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Yep I always remember your BoonDocks Icon from over there and welcome.

Tomorrow when you come here your in the right place, but we're getting a brand new forum tomorrow so just be aware of that.

Also were glad to have you and if you need anything help or whatever ask one of our friendly mods who are FriedShoes, SuppahFakerBros, Juegosmajicos, or myself Mattavelle.

Great time to join with the site redesign and new forums tomorrow. Great to have you in a gaming community. Have a look around and don't be shy about posting everything is cool here except @ASuch :>

Ksquall1

The Revolutionary
Yep I always remember your BoonDocks Icon from over there and welcome.

Tomorrow when you come here your in the right place, but we're getting a brand new forum tomorrow so just be aware of that.

Also were glad to have you and if you need anything help or whatever ask one of our friendly mods who are FriedShoes, SuppahFakerBros, Juegosmajicos, or myself Mattavelle.

Great time to join with the site redesign and new forums tomorrow. Great to have you in a gaming community. Have a look around and don't be shy about posting everything is cool here except @ASuch :>

Awesome. It's an exciting time to arrive then. Thanks also, I'll keep that in mind. :)

[face_fedora]

A fedora makes everything better.