Hi people!

I got invited in this forum by the one managing the Nintendo Enthusiast twitter account, so here I am.I'm 17 and I live in France, near Paris. On a nintendo related note, I'm a huuuuge Midna fan. Obviously I enjoy a lot of games that were on nintendo consoles (like Monster Hunter, No More Heroes, Madworld) or were made by nintendo (big fan of Metroid as well, it was like my first nintendo game.).

I'm mostly a fighting game player on ps3 (Blazblue CP/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ASB) but I also play on PC some other games, like Team Fortress 2 and Warframe.

Aside from all of this I'm studying to enter an engineering school. I don't have any particular engineer work in mind to be honest (aside from a big and faraway dream
of making videogames), I just hope I'll find something that'll interest me in there.

And that's it I guess. Hoping I'll have a fun time here.

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Well now you and I are gonna get along just fine lol. Midna is my favorite character in the LoZ universe outside of the mains, well you know what I mean. No More Heros I mean come on its freakin insane awesome. And there is a Monster Hunter community here, tho MH3U was my first I have over 300 hours into it, and I'm still a noob lol.

Anyhow welcome to the TNE community! Glad that you took up the invite and dropped by. There is an awesome group of poster here who are gamers just enjoying there hobbys.

If you have any questions about anything you can ask any of our mods anything at anytime. They are @FriedShoes , @Superfakerbros , @juegosmajicos or myself Mattavelle.

We hope you find the forums inviting and welcoming. Also everyone here is really easy to engage so if you post you should be ready to have good convo. Welcome again Boo.

I got invited in this forum by the one managing the Nintendo Enthusiast twitter account, so here I am.
I'm 17 and I live in France, near Paris. On a nintendo related note, I'm a huuuuge Midna fan. Obviously I enjoy a lot of games that were on nintendo consoles (like Monster Hunter, No More Heroes, Madworld) or were made by nintendo (big fan of Metroid as well, it was like my first nintendo game.).

I'm mostly a fighting game player on ps3 (Blazblue CP/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure ASB) but I also play on PC some other games, like Team Fortress 2 and Warframe.

Aside from all of this I'm studying to enter an engineering school. I don't have any particular engineer work in mind to be honest (aside from a big and faraway dream
of making videogames), I just hope I'll find something that'll interest me in there.

And that's it I guess. Hoping I'll have a fun time here.

You sound a lot like me.
I'm 17, you're 17.
I enjoy Nintendo, you enjoy Nintendo.
You play on PC, I play on PC.
You're hoping to go into computer engineering, I'm hoping to go into computer engineering
You want to make games, I do too (check out out Your Creative Projects section. There's a lot of talent there to give you inspiration).
Believe it or not, but game developers post here too everyone now and then so be sure to look out for their threads. ;)