Hi

Socar

I'm Socar and I'm a big fan of Nintendo and I dream of making games exclusively for Nintendo someday.

....I'll be frank, whatever forums I go, my opinions are often flaked about Nintendo and just recently, I got banned for some reason.

I can only hope that this community can only take my unpopular opinions for granted.

Here's to you all.

mattavelle1

ARMS is like breathing.......but more important
Welcome to TNE Socar:mhug:

If you need any help with anything here our staff would be more than happy to help you out. They are @juegosmajicos @FriedShoes @Superfakerbros @EvilTw1n or myself.

Around here your opinions and your post are your own. How you feel what you write is the only thing you will be held accountable for. So if you have an unpopular opinion well that's on you. There could be some great discussion that comes outta that from others who feel different so just keep and open mind and don't take things personally.

Look around other threads, and see how the flow works. And enjoy yourself and make some friends to play games with. Again welcome to TNE

Socar

Welcome to TNE Socar:mhug:

If you need any help with anything here our staff would be more than happy to help you out. They are @juegosmajicos @FriedShoes @Superfakerbros @EvilTw1n or myself.

Around here your opinions and your post are your own. How you feel what you write is the only thing you will be held accountable for. So if you have an unpopular opinion well that's on you. There could be some great discussion that comes outta that from others who feel different so just keep and open mind and don't take things personally.

Look around other threads, and see how the flow works. And enjoy yourself and make some friends to play games with. Again welcome to TNE
Thanks.

Btw, I've noticed a chat room next to the forums. I tried logging there but I can't seem to access it. How can I chat there?

Socar

So Socar what other forums do you frequent videogame wise? Or what forum did you come from?
I came from Nintendolife.......and I just got banned there yesterday and I'm still....upset about it.

I am hoping that this site is as good and memorable as Nintendolife...if not atleast decent enough for me to forget about Nintendo Life and move on.

I just sent them a mail requesting them to get me back....but I highly doubt that they'll do so.

I tried the forum sections here and it doesn't seem to have a discussion about Nintendo's future and doesn't have their mobile section of the games.

mattavelle1

ARMS is like breathing.......but more important
I came from Nintendolife.......and I just got banned there yesterday and I'm still....upset about it.

I am hoping that this site is as good and memorable as Nintendolife...if not atleast decent enough for me to forget about Nintendo Life and move on.

I just sent them a mail requesting them to get me back....but I highly doubt that they'll do so.

I tried the forum sections here and it doesn't seem to have a discussion about Nintendo's future and doesn't have their mobile section of the games.
Nah I saw the thread it's cool here I appreciate you makin the thread. I'm sorry about whatever happened at NL and hopefully you do find a forum here.