Hoenn Remake?

So tons of fans have been saying there is going to be a Hoenn remake. And by a ton, I mean literal TONS. 1,000's of people want this remake and honestly, I would agree. Hoenn is my 2nd favorite region and to see it come to life in 3D would be amazing! A Groudon or Kyogre battle in 3D, and re-battling the only dad you get in Pokémon would be pretty cool too. I feel that this idea could be amazing instead of a Pokémon Z (If Nintendo thought of making it.) And speaking of Pokémon Z, I have heard more about this Hoenn remake than Pokémon Z. But honestly, I feel that both of those won't be coming to us anytime soon....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Pokemon Z and Hoenn remakes will both happen. Hoenn remakes will come before it, probably. I'm expecting them announced, if not released, this year.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

I had a strong feeling about Z since the announcement of X and Y. As for the Hoenn remake, perhaps in the not so far off future. Gamefreak notices people asking for it, and they'll be sure to make it. Right now, the main focus point is the Poke Bank.

I would find it hilarious if Game Freak trolled us and release Sinnoh remakes before Hoenn
Now that is really funny, but what would even more hilarious would be if Game Freak released Johto remakes, then Kanto, then Sinnoh, then Kanto, then Johto, then Unova, then Kalos, and finally in the year 2100 (22nd century) Game Freak finally releases the Hoenn remakes. Nah, I'm only kidding! I know they'd do before the start of the twenty-second century.

Really I would not be shocked if it is revealed in this month's direct. If we get what we got last year I'm expecting a big direct and then little ones till E3. This way Nintendo can drop bombs about 5-6 month apart per year which is actually not a bad idea. Korea is getting a direct this friday so I'm expecting one either this Friday or next week where Iwata drops his balls. (Hoenn remakes or sequels :)
I had a strong feeling about Z since the announcement of X and Y. As for the Hoenn remake, perhaps in the not so far off future. Gamefreak notices people asking for it, and they'll be sure to make it. Right now, the main focus point is the Poke Bank.
Well pretty sure if we got remakes news soon the games would of been made already and are now adding the final touches. Bank is likely done too but they want to release it like after the new Direct and spent a bit talking about it.

I think they will present us with the announcement of a Hoenn remake pretty soon. We are receiving almost 1 pokemon game/year since 2010. With that in mind I thing we are going back to Hoenn at the end of 2014

Game Freak has trade marked Poke Touch. Take waht you will from that but it seems to be a new feature in a new game and I think it is too soon for Z myself. Hoping Z hits for the 20th anniversary in 2016.

ASuch

The Salt Master
They don't need to do remakes anymore. Gen 1 and 2 are already back and they made it possible to trade from those gens to every subsequent gen. There's no use for remakes anymore.

They don't need to do remakes anymore. Gen 1 and 2 are already back and they made it possible to trade from those gens to every subsequent gen. There's no use for remakes anymore.
As I have said before that doesn't matter. Lots of games are remade just for the sake of remaking. Let's people play a game with updated graphics and fixed gameplay if it was broken. Maybe even added content