Horror Games Coming Out Soon

GaemzDood

I'm making this as a way to remember them. As a survival horror fan, I can now not even keep up with releases because the genre is back. I'm pretty happy about this.
Also, before I begin, somebody needs to make this happen.
If Renegade Kid actually made Dementium III for 3DS, I would be unbelievably happy.

Now I'll begin.

Keep an eye out for these games.

Horror movies/games are my least favorite genre (With MMOs being 2nd least favorite), but when there exceptions, there are usually really good ones (Such as RE:R 3DS).
Among these games, I'm looking forward Amnesia only.

Majorbuddah

My real name is Dolemite
Cry of Fear just released on steam today. I don't know much about it, but it's a horror game with a co-op mode, and it's free to play. I'll be lanning it with a friend this weekend to see if it's any good. I think it looks pretty cool though.

GaemzDood

Does Eternal Darkness really need a sequel? An HD remake would be wonderful, but the actual game closed up perfectly without any holes. It deserves to be kept as an original property....unless a 2nd party for Nintendo decides to do a spiritual successor like what inXile did with Torment: Tides of Numenera.

Cubits

Eternal Darkness needs a Retro remake, i'm sure they could punt it out between major projects ala DKCR. Just have them keep everything great about the original, and modernise the arse out of the rest. The game was fantastic, but it was ignored by the vast majority of the gaming public, and they've had no way of revisiting it beyond tracking down an original copy and a gamecube.

And a sequel is possible, sort of, but you'd probably run it as a parallel timeline, or pull some zany Zelda timeline-splitting multiverse thingo.

TheAmazingLSB

PLEASE UNDERSTAND....
I think you could tell a tale in similar fashion, one that perhaps tells a side of the story unknown.... You could remake the original as well....

I imagine that the way you could use the Gamepad to induce madness on the player would be a torture I would be willing to endure....

The sound on the gamepad is especially good and could be used to scare the hell out of you most efficiently....

I think this game is so old now and is still so awesome that it deserves a remake imo....

To be honest I only posted those gifs as a gag, not really meaning to imply that I need an ET sequel or remake at all, but now that you mention it.... I do want that....

GaemzDood

Update: Daylight sucks massive cock & Outlast is amazing. Until Dawn is coming to PS4 & runs on the Killzone: Shadow Fall engine, get #rekt Nintendo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Update: Daylight sucks massive cock & Outlast is amazing. Until Dawn is coming to PS4 & runs on the Killzone: Shadow Fall engine, get #rekt Nintendo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
My roommate was playing through Outlast, but I purposefully was trying to limit myself watching him as I plan to play through Outlast one of these days. Yup, it's going to happen, folks.