How many Wii U's duct-taped together is the Nintendo Switch?

How many Wii U's do you have to duct-tape together to get the power of the Switch?

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
Hey guys,

There is a question that we never settled around these parts, and that is exactly what I wrote in the title: how many Wii U's do you have to duct-tape together to get the power of the Switch?

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
In handheld mode, I'd say it's one Wii U, but in docked mode, that's an additional 2 Wii U's duct-taped together, so 3.

EvilTw1n

Even my henchmen think I'm crazy.
It's a matter of p's, isn't it?

The Wii U could do 720p-1080p on a TV, plus 480p from the GamePad. So, 1200 to 1560 p's.

The Switch does more 900p-1080p on a TV, plus 720p in handheld mode. So, 1620 to 1800 p's.

The Switch obviously has more p's. But really, only like 1.35 times as many p's.

GaemzDood

It's a matter of p's, isn't it?

The Wii U could do 720p-1080p on a TV, plus 480p from the GamePad. So, 1200 to 1560 p's.

The Switch does more 900p-1080p on a TV, plus 720p in handheld mode. So, 1620 to 1800 p's.

The Switch obviously has more p's. But really, only like 1.35 times as many p's.

More like sub-HD to 720p. It was more common to see Wii U games running below 720p than above it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Except Doom 3.

Sent from my SM-G950U using genital warts
I'm curious about what this comment means.

Do you mean that Doom 3 was better or worse when they let you duct tape the flashlight to the guns?

(personally, I liked the original style where you had to switch back and forth. never really found it annoying and it helped immerse me in that base on mars)

praisegrima

GaemzDood

I'm curious about what this comment means.

Do you mean that Doom 3 was better or worse when they let you duct tape the flashlight to the guns?

(personally, I liked the original style where you had to switch back and forth. never really found it annoying and it helped immerse me in that base on mars)

praisegrima
That is what I was saying. Plus, it was awesome how the flashlight could cast shadows onto all objects. They utterly neutered that in the BFG Edition, though I think they patched it on PC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk