Hyrule Warriors Pushing Wii U Hardware/Software Sales in Japan

SirNintendo submitted a new blog post

Hyrule Warriors Pushing Wii U Hardware/Software Sales in Japan

Hyrule Warriors could be destined for greatness.

It's no secret that Hyrule Warriors is a big game for Nintendo, and the initial thought was that Hyrule Warriors would help boost the Wii U in Japan. Recently, the Wii U has been selling better in Japan, and has been the top home console for many weeks in a row, besting the PS4. The Japanese audience seem very receptive to the Dynasty Warriors series, so adding another legendary franchise to the mix sounded like a success...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

EVERYONE WII U FAN, BUY THIS GAME, BAYONETTE 2, and DEVILS THIRD TO SHOW BS THIRD PARTIES HOW TO SELL GAMES TO NINTENDO FANS. plus I imagine if Hyrule warriors sell decent Tecmo is release Fatal Frame WW

Nintendo are doing awesome in Japan and doing a tremendous job working with top tier developers there. Makes me happy because the majority of games worth a shit are from Jap devs these days, the major AAA western games are trash these days.

Koei-Tecmo and Nintendo truly deserve each and every Yen to Dollars I hope that Hyrule Warriors makes its debut at #1 in their native country of Japan.

Erixsan

Hey... It's a me! A custom title!
EVERYONE WII U FAN, BUY THIS GAME, BAYONETTE 2, and DEVILS THIRD TO SHOW BS THIRD PARTIES HOW TO SELL GAMES TO NINTENDO FANS. plus I imagine if Hyrule warriors sell decent Tecmo is release Fatal Frame WW
I'm going to buy Bayonetta 2, but I don't have money for the other two... Will you help me?