I am Zorpix, hear me ROAR!

Zorpix

*squeak!*

Hello :3 my name is Zorpix, and I'm here to invade your forums :D

You may have seen me writing for WiiUDaily, as I have just recently started doing that. I'm a big Nintendo fan, and own a Wii U and 3DS. You can follow me on Miiverse at "Zorpix" but please no friend requests. I prefer to only add people I know as friends, and acquaintances as followers :)

Uh... I'm a furry. If you want more info about that, ask.

Aaaaaand other than that, I hope my signature turned out looking okay :3 hope to see you around!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Welcome to the TNE forums Zorpix! Hope that you enjoy this community full of awesome people and posters.
If you need anything you can ask anyone of our mods for help at anytime. They are @FriedShoes, @Superfakerbros, @juegosmajicos or myself Mattavelle.
We hope the mods are not needed tho, the community is so awesome they treat this place great. Hope to see you around posting from time to time. Enjoy

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Yeah I think you will be fine. Its truly an honor to be around such people on a video game forum I can't lie. We have rarely had to do anything to "keep the peace" per say. Thats just a testament to how the community is. I think many people are starting to come here not only because of invites. But because there tired of the "war torn" landscapes of there hobby of choices forum communities. Just from what I have seen and gathered from people here.