I Should've Been the One - Dark Souls III (Spoiler) Thread (^'-')>

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
To Fill Your Dark Soul with Light.

A thread of Souls and Spoilers, etc. etc. ya'll know the rules, and so do I.

To be more blunt - this is a thread filled with spoilers about spoilers that do spoilers. While I would suggest toning down on things like final boss names using the god-tier spoiler tags, that's really only something I'll leave to the individual.

praisegrima

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
So far I've run into one CTD-ish bug - if I Ember up and try to get a summon near the Abyss Watchers, it ends the game immediately as soon as I either summon or touch the sign with my foot. The other summon near the bonfire worked fine, though, so don't know what was up with that.

praisegrima

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
So yesterday was kind of a rage fest. Iron Tarkus 3.0 and his Fume Ultra Greatsword was annoying enough, but add in the fact that the fucker taunts post victory made him annoying as shit.

praisegrima

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
... wow, that was... wow. A really fun game, I gotta say. I'll probably grind a bit and do some other things, but I can say I managed to beat the game before its English release date.

praisegrima

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Makes sense.

I also heard something about Xbox One owners could get it early too somehow
I'm an Xbox One owner. If you buy a game in one region, then switch your console to another region where it's available to download (which it was because of early release shenanigans with streamers) before installing it, it downloads the version that coincides with your console's region.

grimabepraised

Juegos

All mods go to heaven.
I've been knee deep into this. Got about 27 hours in two days, going for another 10 right now maybe. It's such a damn good game in spite of its notable flaws, which seems to be the motto of the Souls franchise. Stupid Pontiff Sulyvahn made me curse like no other gaming boss had in a long time. And when it was over, I missed him already. Battered wife syndrome, I guess.