I'm lost... well, not exactly

Howdy ya'll I'm lostleader and I was invited by the people that manage the twitter for Nintendo enthusiast, and after a bit of sorting out I finally arrived over here. Certainly looks like a dandy place you got here.
For a little bit about myself, I'm a bit of an aspiring reviewer and I play a wide variety of games. Course I always fancy me some Nintendo games more than anything else, but I always to experience what I can. To help myself experience these things I have created a bunch of New Years Resolution challenges and currently in my 3rd year of doing just that.

Currently what I'm looking forward to as of today is Bravely Default, Bayonetta 2, and either Dragon Quest X or VII being announced this year for west release

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Well Lost welcome to the TNE forums! And a reviewer you say? Well one of the unique features if this site are that some of the front page writing comes outta the forums. We have an awesome group of posters here, and a main site that works hand in hand with one another. So who knows you may get a shot if you would like.

If you have any problems or questions about anything you can ask one of our mods. They are @juegosmajicos , @FriedShoes , @Superfakerbros or myself Mattavelle.

Hope you enjoy the place we have here. And we're happy to have ya.