*Insert new member thread name here*

Hi everybody!
My name is Alex. I am 21 and from Indiana. I am a college student studying Electrical Engineering and a part-time worker at a local GameStop. I consider myself a "Nintendo Fanboy". I own almost every Nintendo console, a PS2, a PS3, a PS4, a Xbox 360, and other retro consoles. My favorite types of games are Action/Adventure and RPGs/JRPGs.

I also recently started a YouTube channel r3peat
with a friend. The main premise of the show is that we only have 3 Game Overs to finish a game. If we get 3 Game Overs, we "rage quit" and go to another game.
I honestly had never heard of these forums until earlier this week when I was asked on twitter if I wanted to join. After a quick look at some threads, I knew I would fit well in this place. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

mattavelle1

IT’S GOT A DEATH RAY!
Awesome Cheat glad you took Menashe up in his offer to join the TNE forums!! Yeah I think you and anyone else that's looking to enjoy talking about there hobby will or should love this place.

If you need anything you can contact any of our esteemed mods for any questions you might have. They are @juegosmajicos , @FriedShoes , @Superfakerbros or myself Mattavelle.

Look forward to talking games with you in the future. Again welcome and make yourself at home.