Karkashan's Praising Grima Again

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
I had so many problems with Eligor during my first playthrough of this game.

Then I figured out that I should stock up on Heart Repairs and I was basically golden form that point forward.

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
I may or may not have gotten bored this last week and come up with an overly involved Awakening through the lens of DBZ this last week.

Hey Kark, sorry if I asked you this waaaay back, but what is your opinion on Azure Striker Gunvolt? I couldn't get into it when it first came out, but Destructoid just gave the sequel a positive review, makes me sort of want to go back to it.

I heard it is better for people who like speedrunning and getting high scores. Is it a good action game ignoring all that?

Thanks

edit: I ask here cause I just watched some of your gameplay of it on your Youtube channel

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Hey Kark, sorry if I asked you this waaaay back, but what is your opinion on Azure Striker Gunvolt? I couldn't get into it when it first came out, but Destructoid just gave the sequel a positive review, makes me sort of want to go back to it.

I heard it is better for people who like speedrunning and getting high scores. Is it a good action game ignoring all that?

Thanks

edit: I ask here cause I just watched some of your gameplay of it on your Youtube channel
If you like the Mega Man Zero games it's basically that but slightly tweaked due to the setting.

So yeah, I'd call it a pretty good action game.

praisegrima

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
Did someone ask for a journey through mountains, giant fly nests, and precision platforming in order to fight an NPC invader?

Because that's what happened.