Karkashan's Praising Grima Again

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

Played some 3rd strike tonight. Played as Twelve for the most part, so of course I get my ass handed to me for the most part. Got close to beating a fairly high ranked Hugo with Elena, but I woofed the button inputs and couldn't keep up the momentum in the third round. So I switched back to Chun Li and won a match and was like "yep, I'm good for the night".

praisegrima

Last edited:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

While streaming makes things easier, I've noticed there's a stupid amount of quality loss with heavy action games like Monster Hunter (3D ones). So until I figure it out I won't be streaming MH4U anymore and instead simply capture (using the same software, probably).

praisegrima

Last edited:

Shoulder

Your Resident Beardy Bear
Yes. A couple months back I managed to procure myself yet another 3DS, this time with a capture card inside. Barely use it because I have no idea. Mostly got it to record MH4U and the occasional Pokemon.

praisegrima
I think you should record more stuff with the 3DS in that case. The only thing I'll be able to do will be off-screen gameplay, but I'll at least work on getting audio direct-feed from the headphone jack.

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
I think you should record more stuff with the 3DS in that case. The only thing I'll be able to do will be off-screen gameplay, but I'll at least work on getting audio direct-feed from the headphone jack.
It's my sentient backlog. Buying so many games on the super-cheap makes it hard to sit down and focus on a game when I think "I could be playing one of 10 other games instead". But yeah, I do need to record more.

I just need to re-install some minor things so I can record using Bandicam (so then I can put OBS back to normal and stream 2D stuff/pokemon).

grimabepraised

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
*cough*

So I finally bothered recording Ryu and Ken's footage for the last day of the Bro Week of Five Days of Fighting.

Here's a hint for what I'm gonna be doing next in regards to that:
praisegrima

Last edited:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

Well, took me over two months. But this week of 5 Days is finally over (gave up finding a cheap copy of OG SFIV at local stores).

praisegrima

Last edited:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

Week of Sol, Day 4

Guilty Gear Dust Strikers. Yes, it is indeed a 2D fighter that uses 2 screens and has platforms and items you use.

praisegrima

Last edited:

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

I thought to myself - I should probably do 1 video per post in the hope of making a new page faster, that way there are less videos per page and people can actually load said page.

grimabepraised

Karkashan

Married to Chrom

Well, had my computer lock up and demand a force restart for no reason this morning. Kind of annoying. Especially since I was halfway through uploading 5 videos while I slept, and the interruption made me lose the progress on the 3rd video (also the largest video).

Ah well.

praisegrima

Karkashan

Married to Chrom
I would ask that anyone that replies in the thread to kindly edit out any videos from your future quotes, in the interest of saving people's browser's from crashing.